Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

To use the word chaos is not enough. After we have decided to bring Zeus back to Korea, everyone literally has been asking us non stop about him. He even trended on Social Media for his return following his viral picture that V Oppa "accidentally" posted. Jeez. I just can't with him

Thankfully everyone has been sending positive comments regarding our sons visual

Thankfully everyone has been sending positive comments regarding our sons visual. Well, who wouldn't? He's got mine and Kook's genes. BTS, BLACKPINK, EXO AND RED VELVET are inside our house right now. Can you believe it? Fucking Chanyeol Oppa just spread the news and now the whole group is here. Namjoon Oppa had a fight with Wendy Unnie but I don't know how the whole RV ended up going in here. Thankfully, our house is big enough for all of us to fit in. They're even planning on having a night out here with the girls occupying the spare rooms and the guys sleeping in the living room. Can you imagine? They didn't even ask our permission. Not that I don't want to. I love it actually. It's finally nice to have some fun after that stressful days. Chanyeol Oppa is busy playing the guitar with Wendy Unnie while Namjoon Oppa is sending every possible death glares to the both of them. Baekhyun Oppa together with Yeri, Seul, Jisoo, Rose, Chen, Hobbie, V and Jimin are all playing the mafia game that EXO is very obsessed with. They're so loud. Jin Oppa, Joy and Irene Unnie are cooking, Suga Oppa is sleeping as always and Jen Unnie and Kai Oppa has their own world. Zeus is now sleeping on my chest while I'm seating down. He's tired I guess. He has been playing with the Oppa's and the Unnie's since he went home a few hours ago. My little ball of sunshine is in my arms again I can't help but kiss his forehead. I'll do anything to protect this little munchkin.
*Click*
"Might save this as my wallpaper I guess." Kook said showing me the picture. I can't help but smile.
"Let me, let's get him to sleep." He then took Zeus in his arms as we head upstairs. Once we made sure to lie Zeus down. We made our way downstairs.

"Unnie, you have a very handsome son. He'll be a breaker when he grows up." Yeri commented.

"Killer you mean, with that dimples he can have any girls" Wendy Unnie added

"By the way, we aren't sleeping here. Wendy and I has a recording to do." Chanyeol butted in.

"What? " RM Oppa suddenly spoke. Making all of us look at him. He then just sighed and proceed to go to the garden making Wendy Unnie follow him calling his name.

"We aren't filming Kdrama aren't we?" Baekhyun Oppa commented making us laugh and Chanyeol Oppa just shrugging his shoulder..

"What's your plan now Kook?" Jhope Oppa asked.

"I don't really know. Protect them of course. I can't bear to see my Zeus to be hurt. "

They all just looked at us and smiled.

"You're both strong. I admire you for that." Jimin commented.

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang. It was Bang PDnim

"Congrats Kook, our stocks are back again and it's higher than ever. Same with YG, I think Zeus is a blessing a for the both of you. A lot of endorsement company are asking him to be their model. I want you to consider that, that's all. Enjoy. Bye!"  As he drop the call we can't be more than happy right now. I guess my son's visual is really that hard to resists.

"Geez, he can't even speak properly and he's getting ads. The power he holds." Baekhyun Oppa commented. Earning a laugh from the others.

"Maybe it's time to grant Zeus' wish.'" Jisoo Unnie butted in. I frowned my eyebrows and ask

"What wish?" She just shrugged and said.

"A baby sister."

"CHIIICHUUU UNNNIIIEE", I can't help but shout and they all just laugh.

SKIP

Everyone has went home. It's just me, Kook and Zeus now. Finally a day with my family.

"Mommy! Mommy! I want some pancakes!" Zeus came downstairs running down. It's 7:00 in the morning.

"Sure baby, but careful you don't wanna hurt your legs." He just giggled and went to me for a kiss.

"Mommy? Can we go out later without Daddy? I miss you so much." He asked with a pleading eyes.

"Awww, I miss you too but would it be okay with Daddy?" Zeus just nodded and clapped with his hands as Jungkook suddenly showed up.

"This sneaky pie said he wants to take you out on a date I guess my Zeus doesn't like Daddy anymore." Jungkook said pouting. Zeus just giggled and Jungkook attacked him with a tickle.

"Daddy stop!"

"I'll eat you since you didn't want to tag Daddy along."

"Daddy." Zeus has been squealing non stop.

"Boys stop, let's eat." I said as they settle around the table.

"Zeus and I are going out later. Just do something inside the house to make you busy Love." I said as I place pancake on both of their plates.

"Yey! Mommy and I are going out without Daddy! " Zeus cheered, Jungkook can't help but to chuckle.

"No problem, but make sure Mommy is protected especially from boys. "

"I know Daddy! I'll protect Mommy." I can't help but roll my eyes and say

"Boys."

"It's your fault, you're out numbered. " Jungkook teased.

"It's two against one." He said as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"A baby sister Mommy a baby sister!" Zeus chanted. I can't help but blush.

"Eat Zeus, you food is getting cold." I send a death glares to Jungkook and he just laughed at me. Mouthing the word "later". I showed him my fist and he just laughed and wink at me. Tell me, is he really my husband? Maybe, I  married a crazy guy.

"Yep that is crazy for you " my eyes started to widen. Did I say it loud?

"Yes you did Love"  I just sighed. Stupid me.

"Your not, but sometimes, and I still love you for that." I smiled and said

"Love you too." Zeus butted in and  smiled

"Uhmm, a baby sister Mommy?"

pepero88 💙💙💙

A/N: I'm sorry it took too long for me to update. There are just a lot going on that I need to take care of. Anyways, thank you for voting. Vote and share. Enjoy!

P.S: I'd really appreciate if you could leave some comments. Thank you!