SOOMPI

ATEEZ Eunmi and Wooyoung dance cover controversyBy: Anonymous

By: Anonymous

ATEEZ Han Eunmi and Jung Wooyoung recently posted the monthly dance video to the song 'Freak me' by Ciara ft. Tekno, on Eunmis YouTube account.

The video:

The whole controversy was about how close the two members were to each other while dancing. Some fans commented that they were "uncomfortably close" or "oppa deserves better". There were even some that said that they are ruining their image.

Update:
Eunmi has posted a public statement on her instagram

The post:

•••

@numnumi

826,938 Likes

826,938 Likes

numnumi
I would like to make a an apology to everyone that even got even slightly offended by the recent dance cover me and Wooyoung posted on my YouTube.

I get why you can get offended but come on it's just a dance. Dance is art. When you look at a painting with naked people on it you're not going to comment on it because 'it's art'. It's the same with dance. So just because you made plans to marry Wooyoung and get angry because of a dance I would appreciate if you don't watch my videos when you see him or another member in the thumbnail and try to not comment. :)

XoXo// Han Eunmi

•••

Some 'fans' said her statement was rude but most people agreed with Eunmi. It was probably just some young fans that overreacted.