𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

I was just sitting peacefully minding my own business at my house watching some Netflix. Then I felt my phone vibrate on my stomach.

It was the CEO. He wanted to meet me in 1 hour in his office. He didn't say why he just said it was important.

I went to the bathroom do do my makeup. I just threw on some casual makeup so I don't look dead. I brushed my teeth, put up my hair in a messy bun and took out some clothes from my closet picking out something casual but still serious.

Since I don't live that far from the KQ building I decided to walk. I plugged my earphones in and put on some music. It was pretty warm for a day in September.

After about 15 minutes of walking I arrived at the entrance. I didn't feel stressed until now.

'What if I did something wrong?'

'Am I going to finally debut?'

My thoughts were all over the place but before I even know it I was standing outside his office knocking on the CEOs door. "Come in!" I heard someone shout. I opened the door and greeted the CEO bowing to be polite.

"What exactly did I get called over for?" I asked.

"Well you will be meeting your soon to be group members Eunmi!" He said exited.

"A-am I f-finally deb-buting?" I stuttered out shocked

"I think you are!"

"Omg OMG omg"

"The assistant will lead you to the practice room where you will wait for the others to arrive" he said to me with a smile on his face.

"Follow after me" The assistant said to me.

I followed her to the practise room that's on the floor over us.

When we arrived she told me to sit down on the couch and wait or to dance a little. I said thank you to her and she walked out leaving me in here alone for an hour. I know I'm definitely not sitting still an hour so I put on some music and started freestyle a little bit.

The time went faster than I imagined. I went to my bag just to put on some deodorant and fixed my face in the mirror wall. After about five minuets someone knocked on the door as a warning that there're coming in.

The first thing I saw was someone running toward me.
"EUNMI!! What are you doing here?!"He screamed.

Then he jumped on me with his whole ass body on me.

"San? SAN!" I screamed exited.

All the other people were just standing at the other side of the room looking at us as if we were crazy.

San took my hand helping me get off the ground and then led me to the others.

"This is beautiful of a human, the best person I've ever met, is my dear best best best friend and I love her so much please appreciate her and love her" he said still exited.

"Well hello" I said awkwardly.

"This boys is your new member we're adding to the final lineup" the manager said while walking to my side.

"Excuse me what?" One of them asked. You could hear San squealing in the background.

"She will be joining your group" the manager said just to be more clear. "Wait these are my members? B-boys?" I asked. "Yes" he just said simply.

"I will let you get to know each other better so I'll leave you alone"

Those were the last word you heard before he walked out of the room. After that all you could hear was awkward silence.

I decided to break the silence by introducing myself.

"Hi everyone my name is Han Eunmi. I'm 18 years old born on October 10th. As you probably noticed I already know San, food is my best friend, I love to dance, I write own songs a lot and I sleep a lot " I said finishing up with a smile.

The shortest of them all put out his hand
"Hello my name is Kim HongJoong the second eldest" he said to me looking at me with a beautiful smile. I grabbed his hand shaking it slightly. "Hi HongJoong" I said giving him a warm smile back.

Before the guy beside him could say hi one of the boys from the other side scooted over grabbing my hand.

"Hi my name is Jung Wooyoung, I'm in charge of the sexiness in this group of idiots" he said to me shaking my hand just to pull me into a hug.

"welcome to the family" he said to me with the largest smile. "Thank you Wooyoung" I said chuckling.

The same thing went over for a few minuets until I came to the really tall one.

"Hi I'm Song Mingi, rapper" he said in a dark voice.

I thought to myself that he's cute but not my type. And he is really tall like what in the actual.

"Hi Mingi" I said needing to look up to be able to meet his eyes.

He put out his hand so I grabbed it shaking hands with him.

Who would've know this was the start of an sweet chaos.