Give In To Me 2 Paul Lahote x Incubus Male Reader

Paul said he would decline (m/n) every chance he got. He told himself he wouldn't allow that strange male into his life for nothing - he wasn't blind, he could see what (m/n) wanted and he could most definitely say he wouldn't be getting it. Or so he thought.

It was honestly so hard to ignore his imprint, he was only miles away from Emily's and Sam's place. It pained him and for a while the pain was numbing but after ignoring the male for long periods of time it became painful.

He told himself he wouldn't get close to the male, that they would only be Quaintances. But that hadn't worked out, he got close to him. They became close and soon they were joined at the hip with one another. Doing things only friends did with one another, they went out on walks with one another and Paul would accompany the male into town - he would even walk him back home not caring about the Cullens. Not one bit.

He told himself they were nothing more than friends, but that wasn't true. Friends don't hold hands for long periods of time, friends don't sleep in the same bed as one another or stared at the other until they themselves dozed off, friends didn't get jealous when their friends flirt with other people, friends don't give one another hidden looks with powerful meanings behind them. But most of all friends don't fall in love with one another.

Paul couldn't help it. He had been doomed from the start - the moment the (h/c) haired male looked his way he knew he was doomed. It was as if Satan himself created him just to spite him. Paul knew he was in love with the male but did people like (m/n) even do love, would he accepted him.

That thought of not being accepted scared him, he told himself he wasn't gay and maybe he wasn't, maybe he was bi but this man, he just..he brought out so many feelings that Paul hadn't even known he could feel.

The way his touch felt on Paul's skin made him shiver, his skin felt as if it were on fire. His cold touch sent shivers down his spine in every right way possible and Paul loved it - every moment.
How long has it been since he allowed himself to feel - to catch feelings and have a crush? Far to long. He was so out of touch with his feelings, he confessed how he felt to (m/n) who instantly took a hold of him in his big strong arms.

"Let me guide you," he whispered tracing kisses upon Paul's throat.

That's when Paul knew he had given in - for the first time he felt whole. "Please."

That was the day everything changed for the duo. Paul's and (m/n)'s relationship was no longer subtle - they touched one another in front of others not afraid of the looks they got from either side. They allowed themselves to be loved in one another's embrace - they adored it, adored one another.

Paul eyes open every so slowly. There he was, yet again sleeping in. He could see the male across from him was still very much asleep, his (dark/light) locks of (h/c) hair stuck to his forehead from his sweat. The twos nightly activities played again and again, over and again in Paul's mind like a broken record. His cheeks rushed a blood red color and he dips his head back into the confront of his pillows.

"Your watching me," the deep raspy voice of (m/n)'s echoes throughout the room.

"I am..." Paul mumbles back his voice just as raspy.

"Why?"

"Because you're handsome," Paul replies all to quickly.

It brings his own hue of red to his cheeks. (M/n) chuckles at his boyfriends response and turns over onto his side to face the male.

"You're handsome to you know," (m/n) smiles slowing off his sharp fang toothed teeth.

"Do you have work today?!"

Since getting with Paul - (m/n) decided to get himself a job as some sort of stable income. He couldn't keep living off of the Cullens so he got a job at the hospital where his adoptive father Carlisle worked at - he was a order boy or sorts. Any packages that needed to be get he would get them, boxes that needed to be moved he would move them. He liked his job it payed well. $20 dollars a hour wasn't bad and seeing as how he worked 8 hours a day that was $800 dollars in his pocket at the end of the week.

Sometimes he'd do half an half shifts over the weekends which was $15 dollars every 6 hours which again left him with a good amount, $180 dollars in total. So add that up with the $800 of his normal weekly pay he was making a good $980 dollars close to $1,000 dollars.
With his first two paychecks he bought himself a house even though the family offered to build him one, he turned them down making a big boy purchase. Now him and Paul happily lived in the house by themselves far away from the Cullens and the pack, but not too far at the same time.

"I called in sick today so I could spend more time with you," (m/n) replies wrapping his arms around Paul's waist and pulling his body in closer towards his.

"How kind of you," Paul kisses his chin.

"How very kind of me, I believe I deserve a better kiss than that..." (m/n) cheekily replies.

"Oh yeah," Paul grinds himself against his imprint. "I think I can think of something far better than some measly kiss."