She was about to walk away but the guy grabbed her elbow. She looked at the guy's hand who was grasping her wrist and then stared at the guy intently. The guy took his hand off and smiled awkwardly.

"Hey wait, why don't we have a little fun? Can you stay for a little while?"

She hated the way he spoke. She hated his French accent. She doesn't want to stay but she has nothing to do also so she decided to stay.

"By the way, my name is Franco."

He held out his hand but Dan ignored it. She doesn't want to talk to the guy. So Franco held back his hand. The guy just talked about anything which Dan wasn't interested in. She was looking around and saw many couples taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower. She looked at the couple she saw and thought about Gu Seung Jun again.

"Gu Seung Jun, I wish you are here.........with me. So that we can capture such beautiful moments together. I miss you so bad."

Her other friends were just talking with Franco and his friends. They were laughing but Dan was not happy with their company. She wants to rest. When all her friends were laughing, she heard a familiar laugh too. She looked around again. She wants to find where that voice came from.

"Am I imagining he is here now?" She asked herself.

Her friends stared at her in confusion and asked if she was okay.

"Seo Dan-ssi, are you alright? It looks like you're looking for someone."

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just go there."

She shooed her friend away and continued to look for the owner of that voice. She looked everywhere but didn't find him. She was tired so she stopped.

"I'm hearing and seeing you in my every move Gu Seung Jun. If you're here, I hope you'll see me. I hope we'll see each other right here, right now."

She told her friends that she will be going first because she was tired. She went to the hotel where they were staying with the other members of the orchestra. When she got to the hotel, she saw Jeong Hyeok drinking coffee and watching the beautiful scenery outside.

"Oh, Dan-ssi, you're here. Let's have coffee."

She rejected Jeong Hyeok's offer. 

"Thanks. But I'm going to my room because our stroll with the others made me so tired"

When she got to her room, she then went to shower. After showering, she wore her nightgown and did her skin care. After that, she plopped onto her bed and closed her eyes.

"Aargghh! Gu Seung Jun, you drive me crazy."

She decided to sleep to get everything away from her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Your eyes might bulge out from their sockets if you keep staring at me like that, Gu Seungjun. And your mouth, my gosh, close it. I can see your intestines from here." 

Their guest just smiled while he was frozen in his spot. He almost spilled his coffee, so he put both hands on them, cleared his throat, and went to his seat. He couldn't believe that they'd see each other again. 

"Seungjun, I've heard that you and Ms. Yoon Seri have already made connections before so when I contacted them and told them that you are in my company, she didn't hesitate to come and make a line of new fashion with her designs and our perfume company."

He was silent, Emilio's father cleared his throat. Seungjun came out of his thoughts and smiled.

"Ah yes, me and Miss Seri go a long, long way so this collaboration will surely be a success."

He smiled to Seri from across the room and Seri gave a smile back. They continued their meeting with his presentation. Seri loved their plan and signed a contract for their collaboration. After the meeting, Seungjun and his boss brought them back to the airport since Seri is also a busy person and she hasother things to attend to. 

After seeing the private plane depart, he finally let out a big breath. 

"Are you alright?" His boss asked.

He nodded, and with a smile he replied, "Yes sir. Let's make this business a success."

His boss patted him on the back and went home. He too went after his boss left.

*

Don't forget to vote.