Chapter 5

Seungjun came 5 minutes before the meeting started. He still doesn't know who they will be meeting with. He only knows they'd be collaborating with a famous company in Korea.

Emilio's father wanted it to be a surprise for Seungjun. Being able to collaborate with a big group in South Korea is a major leap for their company since they are also known for their fashion.

Half an hour has passed but their guests aren't there yet.

 Seungjun went out for a while to get some coffee in their pantry. When he came back, he was face-to-face with someone he knows well.  

----------------------------------

Dan was struck at how the audience appreciated her performance. She stood and gave a formal bow with her dashing smile. Just as she was about to exit the stage, she saw a familiar face, leaving the venue in haste. Jeonghyeok and the other performers met her backstage. Dan was still looking back at the audience trying to see if that familiar face was who she imagined would be. As the other performers were about to congratulate her, she ran towards the exit and went outside the venue. She looked around and found no one who resembles the person she was trying to find. She went to the parking lot and tried to find out if he was also there but luck wasn't on her side. 

"Maybe it wasn't him. Maybe I was imagining that he could be here watching me,"  she thought to herself.

She came back inside to be greeted by the warmest congratulations from the other members. Jeonghyeok stared at her in question.  She just smiled at him so he wouldn't notice the disappointment in her eyes. 

After celebrating and congratulating each other, the members decided that they should at least walk around Paris. Some decided not to come and rest early, the others including Dan were the ones who decided to walk around just for a while.

The first place they went to was the Eiffel Tower. They took different pictures there but Dan's mind was still drifting off. She's still thinking about the man that she saw inside the arena.

I know that it's him. My heart knows. 

Her mind was still drifting away when her friend suddenly called her.

"Seo Dan! Hey, come here. Someone wants to meet you."

"Oh? Oh, okay." She replied.

When she saw who it was, her heart suddenly beat fast.

That back. His shoulders. It looks familiar. Her heart is beating like crazy. Is that him? Will she be waiting no more? It seemed like time slowed down when he saw that man. Everyone seemed to fade and all she can see was the man whose back was facing her. She couldn't hear what her friend said because she was focused on the guy her friend told her about.

"Gu Seung Jun!"

Her heart was beating like crazy again. She was feeling nervous. The man turned around. 

I hope it's him. I hope it's Seung Jun. 

She repeated those words inside her head. She was expecting so much.

But it wasn't him. It wasn't Gu Seung Jun. Dan's hope vanished in just a second. Her day was ruined again. She thought she'd be seeing him again.

"Oh hey. You're the girl who played the cello so well in the arena earlier right?"

The guy smiled at her while she continued to put on her expressionless face.

"Yes, it was me. Thank you for appreciating my performance. I should go. I'll just tell my friend that I'm going to rest. Bye."