houses, sexiness, and the fighting irish

RAGE P.O.V

after home room the rest of the of the day went pretty much like a blur. I was too busy thinking about spade coming over after school and how I couldn't wait to get my hands on his ass again that I can't really remember what I even did all day. As I was walking to the front of the school to wait for spade because yes somehow the cute little sex potato fucked up his locked combination and asked me to wait for him while he did battle with the beast, I felt a hand slap my back shaking me out of my head. When I looked up it was just tor and of course out popped a bunch of stupid from his mouth hole.
"rage, buddy, friend, person I would lick like a lollipop if he would freaking let me! What's up you're being quiet and not trying to destroy the world. Are you sick or did you get possessed again?"
I covered my eyes with my hand and then used my free one to cover tour's idiot word hole he calls a mouth.
" tor is there a reason you just unleash a big bag of stupid from inside because if not I may have to stuff you in the back of Mr. Woods stank mobile again. I was just about to start having sexy thoughts for my future and you are ruining them. Now speak quickly and with as little crazy stuff as you can. "
I took my hand of his mouth and wiped it on his shirt seeing as he thinks my sexiness is food and has been licking my hand the entire time I cover his mouth. I mean I know I'm delicious but at the moment the only one who should be licking me is a little Irish transfer student who an ass sent from Satan to make a sinner into a true demon.
"so I heard a rumor that you and your not boyfriend boyfriend are going to your house after school and I wanna come to because if yall start to play hide the foot long I need front row seats with free popcorn and soda." just as I was about to grab tor in a head lock a little ball of cute Irish boy slammed into me surprisingly knocking me on my ass. Now I already said I'm 6'3 but I'm also 175 pounds of pure muscle so when a 5'4 fairy, with and ass the feels so good sitting on my sexy lap, knocks me down it can be a shock.
"Rage!!!!"
"what the hells is wrong? "
"I NEED YOU TO AVENGE ME!!!"
"...... did you lose to a locker after 10 minutes of fighting it?"
"It may have won the battle but it shall not win the war! Now why aren't you avenging me? " I smirked and sat up wrapping his legs around my waist so that I could stand up while still keeping the magic ass on my happy spot. Which if I'm not wrong and with the sex God I must be reincarnated from I can't be wrong, my little fairy is now looking at me with the lust on his face a girl on her period has when she sees chocolate.
"one because I'm busy wondering if I can get away with dry humping you in the hallway without getting detention and two because if I don't get you to my house soon I'm just gonna say fuck it and grind on you anyway."
When I finished talking I heard quite a few people gasp and tor saying oh my God I need sex now as he ran away in the background but my main focus was on spade as his eyes got darker and he started to wiggle whether it was to get free or to make me hump him I don't know cause I was too busy trying not to nut in my Levi's. Just behind me I heard someone clear their throat in an uncomfortable way. I turned with spade still in my arms to see.......