bathroom party with the bad boy

RAGE'S P.O.V

I must have an in with the wheel of fate or something because when I got called to the office by miss saggy boobs (not her real name but dude Ewww) I just so happened to get to play with the little Irish demon for a week or two if I want.  I wait till we walked into the less used language wing and pulled him into the bathroom locking the door behind us.

"so you care to tell me why you mounted me like a strip pole in the quad before " I let my eye's get sleep and intense as I spoke just to see what he would do. the next thing I knew he was wrapped around me again trying to leave the mother of all hickeys on my neck. I grabbed his waist to pull him off but then he moaned like I just made him jizz.

I pulled his ass up and started squeezing lost in my sexy brilliant mind till he tried to climb down. "and where do you think your going " he looked up and said with a straight face. "to go flush my stupid self down the toilet before I get and crazier than I already am. well that is if you wouldn't mind letting me down from your amazing arms"

I smiled at the compliment until I realized he was serious about flushing himself down the toilet. " how would flushing yourself down the toilet stop you from being crazy? and is it really that bad to being crazy over my undeniable sexy awesomeness?" I said the last part with a devilish smirk that almost always gets me laid. he looked me right in the eye and bite my neck right on my sweet spot. my knees buckled and I fell to the ground with a moan and him still in my arms.

he looked down at me and smiled. " actually you might be right but if your not I will be in the sewer faster than you can say Barbie is a bitch." I sat up with him and had a great idea. "come to my house after class today and we can get to know each other." he made a squeaking sound and shook his head. " i'm not ready to loose my butt virginity!" I laughed and said " your not the only one. if you were a girl it would be a different story but i'm still trying to figure out why I think your ass is amazing i'm not ready to be in it yet."

he smiled shyly and squirmed on my lap. " oh ok then want to leave right after last period?" I lifted him off me and stood up. " yeah now lets get you to class before you give your homeroom teacher an aneurism.