whatever happens i blame high school......boyxboy

this is my first story so please bare with me.

RAGE'S P.O.V

as usual i hadn't slept and it was ten minutes before school was supossed to start. i always have to losse so much of my sexy sleep just so i can look extra badass for the first day of school. i miss my bed so much that if it was a woman i would have to send it lovey mushy texts all day.

I JUST REALIZED. WHERE THE FUCK IS TOR!!!

i started to move through the crowds of freshman and all the other assholes that fear my wrath. next thing i know i'm knocked back by what feels like a truck hitting me. i look down to find a boy i've never seen before i'm guessing he's a freshman so it's time to teach him a little fear.

" hey freshmeat who do you think your crashing into" i use my sexy throaty voice in an angry tone. the boy just looked up straight in my face and meet my gaze. just when i was about to curse him out he jumped up wraping his arms and legs around my neck and waist. i was suprised but the fact he could jump that high. if you didn't already realize i'm 6'3 and still growing. i reacted instinctivly and grabbed his thighs to keep us up right.

he smiled at me and leaned over to whisper in my ear. " i'm a transfer student from ireland and you are my soulmate" i blinked in shock as he pulled away from my ear and kissed me on my cheek before jumping down from my arms and running into the crowd of students. i just stood there staring after him untill i heard my name being called. i turned around to find tor looking at me with amazment.

" dude since when did you get a boyfriend? and why didn't you tell me you know i have to take you gay man v-card!"

" shut up tor. i don't have a boyfriend. i don't even know who the hell that kid is."

" then your just being a slut?!?!"

i didn't even respond i just puched him in the stomach and walked away in search of that crazy boy. when i find him though i don't know if i'm going to kill him or take him up on his offer. he was extremly cute and small and his body felt so good........ now if i was a cute irish boy where would i hide?