whatever happens i blame high school......boyxboy=2

SPADE P.O.V

well this sucks here i am on my first day of my new school in a new country and i already found some trouble to get into. and how did i get in trouble you ask? well i saw this super tall, super sexy bad, boy walking through the crowded quad. i couldn't help my self i just started running till i smacked into him. then he spoke and i thought i was gonna jizz. his voice was so smooth and sexy i thought i was dead and in heaven with a sexy devil as my prize.

so when he was gonna speak again i jumped up and wraped my body around his. and let me tell you i was so awesome i swear i felt and eight pack through his shirt. so i leaned closer to get a better feel of them and then i just opened my mouth and told him how he was my soulmate.....  I AM INSANE!!!!!

so then i jumped down and ran away to the ofice to go get my schedule and school map. they told me in the ofice that they would call down someone would had the exact same schedule as me to show me around the school for the week. so i just wait there in the main office staring at the ugly ass floor and then as if the universe its self had sent him to me as an early birthday present in walked mr. sexy bad boy.

"ah perfect timeing. spade i'd like you to meet rage thorrsen. rage i'd like you to meet the new tansfer student spade kavanagh. he's just moved here from ireland. i'd like you to show him around the school and  to his classes for this week and next week if necessary." said the very rinkled secritary.

" of couse ma'am" mr. sexy bad boy know to be known as rage said. he looked at me and started to walk through the door. i had to jog a little to catch up with him( such long sexy legs. MUST TOUCH!). as we walked through the halls to what i'm guessing should be first period debate with mrs. kalette. when i looked up from my shoes i noticed we were in a very desserted looking part of the school. he grabed the arm of my hoodie and draged me in to the bathroom with him.

OH NO I'M GONNA BE KILLED BY A SEXY MAN!............