Girl Meets Missing

Riley was sitting in her room in tears with her parents and Lucas waiting for Josh so he could help them.
Lucas shortly tried talking to Riley but could see she had no interest what so ever do it even if they were close.
Josh comes through the door immediately seeing something is wrong.

"Okay, what is going on?" Josh asked.
"Maya is gone. We don't know where she is. She didn't show up for her birthday party and when we went to look for her she wasn't in her room," Cory said.
"Do you guys know where she is?" Josh asked and they shook their heads.
"With her father perhaps," Topanga said and suddenly Josh remembered something.
"I'll bring her back. Stay here. I have it covered," Josh said.

~

Josh stopped outside of a cemetery in Upstate New York as he saw how the fifteen year old just sat aside waiting to got to her and just to help her.
He exhaled as he went to sit down next to her looking at the name on the stone.

Kermit Hart
1979-2004
Loving son, husband and father.

Josh looks at Maya who finally did have a bit of a smile on her face but he didn't know why.

"Somehow after eleven years I can still come here. It's always been a place I feel safe. Almost like when I'm in Philadelphia," Maya said and Josh looked at her knowing what she was trying to say.
"You feel safe with me?" Josh asked and Maya nod as she faced him.
"Think it's time to tell your niece what really happened to my father," Maya said as Josh knew she didn't tell anyone except him.
"Okay. Let's go home," Josh said.