End

Three years later
I was living alone in my house. Graduated and had a job. I still missed taehyung. But what he did was not forgiven at all. Ah ra and jungkook lived their life.
Taehyung was still in touch of ah ra but she never talked about him.
One day i went to a cafe.
I was alone there and i was checking my phone.
Suddenly it started raining.
"Wow now im pissed!!"
I started chatting with namjoon. And in a minute or two the rain stopped.
I went out of the cafe. I was walking towards my home.
And it again started raining.
I was irritated.
I was searching some shelter, but i got none.

In some time, i saw a familiar figure standing at 10 steps away from me.
"Taehyung"i spoke.
He was coming towards me. I was not scared but angry.
My anger was boiling up.
He came infront of me.
"Shanvi i need to tell you something"
"But i dont want to hear anything from you"i replied.

"Dont you want to know why i ate that girl"he replied.
"You ate a human that is enough for me to hate you!" I spoke.
"But shanvi i came out of the demonic possession!! Yeahhh i am a human now" he replied.
"What?"my eyes widened as he said this.
"Yesss i told you that this method will take some sacrifice and some time, the sacrifice it took was that girl.... And the time it took was these years....but now i am a human!!"he replied.
"This means that was a process of you becoming a human?"
"Yeah you can ask ah ra... As she is with jungkook she must have felt this!!" He replied.
I took him with me to jk's house.
He opened the door. I asked ah ra and she told me "yeah shanvi i was about to tell you but tae stopped me... And said that he will tell you!"
"And i also got my true love so i also experienced this eating flesh situation so i ate a deer into the forest and i will become a human soon"she replied happily.

I went towards taehyung and kissed him. He kissed me back and i was really happy as i got him back.
"Im sorry taehyung for not believing you and taking this much years to forgive you"
"Its okay baby atleast now you are mine".
He kissed me again and then we went to our home.

Finally we both were human.
In some days ah ra and jungkook married. And we dated for 3 years so that we could relive the memories we lost in the three years.
Then we also married.
And lived a contented and satisfied life together.

We died at the same time. And we became the couple to break the demon chain.

So this was my story. Maybe it was not that great but for me it was the unique.

I and taehyung loved each other whole life and we attained peace.

Thank you guys.
I purple you💜