Vow of hunting.

I was packing fastly all the food items. And we ran towards the direction where kai left.
We were searching him all over the jungle. But we weren't able to find him.
"Guys lets split up,otherwise we will never be able to find kai" jin proposed.
"Jungkook and I will go to the left, you and shanvi go to the right, and as you find kai just give us a call" namjoon exclaimed.
So we went to the right side of the jungle but there was no one.
"Kai, kai where are you pleaseee reply" jin shouted.
"Kaiiii kaiii please be safe we are coming" i shouted with a sore throat. I was worried for kai because in 2 minutes how can he vanish just like that.
We went more deep into the jungle and we heard a noise.
It was a noise like someone was eating something tough, like rock or bone.
We went into the direction of the sound.
We were running and running and running. Jin was having a gun with him for our protection. But i knew that won't be able to protect us.
We were near the sound. And what we saw there chilled our spines and freezed our blood.
That bloody demon vendigo was eating kai.
Tear were rolling from my eyes and i stood to go towards him and jin grabbed my hand and covered my mouth. I was thrashing to defend my self but his hold was very strong. I was crying in his embrace as i saw kai dying there.
After that demon was satisfied he jumped towards the tree and disappeared into the woods.
We went to kai.
"Jin, jin he is still alive, jin lets take him to the hospital please jin lets not waste time" i panicked.
"No shanvi my time has come, im sorry im leaving you like that but trust me i wanted to live with you forever.... Shanvi please promise me for my sake you will kill the demon"kai asked in a dying voice.
"Kai please don't be mad, you will be alright"i said crying.
"No, just promise me first".
"Okay i promise you kai, i will take revenge... Kai, i love you.... I love you so much kai" i was crying holding his hands.
"I l...love youuu too shaanv......"And he died.
"Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, kaiiiiiii no no nooooooooo it can't happen... How will i live without you, kaiiii pleaseeee wake up kai" i was crying bitterly.
"Kaii dude you were a great man we will never forget you" jin spoke crying.
In as minute jungkook and namjoon also arrived. They saw kai's dead body and it shook them.
They were crying holding him in their hands.
We took his leftover body parts to the hospital for cleaning and reporting. As the demon had eaten his torso and leg part.
I had never seen anyone dying like this. But it was my friend.
After all the cleaning and stuff we took his parts to his family and informed them about kai's demise.
I was still not able to believe that kai died infront of my eyes and i could'nt do anything.

Time skip to the funeral:
I was standing in front of kai's photo and looking directly into his eyes.
"Kai I promise you i will kill that bloody demon and hope after that you will find your peace" i vowed.
"Shanvi lets go its time" jk spoke.
We left for our home. I had spent many sleepless nights and we four didn't went to school after kai's demise.
The next day was monday and we decided to continue our school on that day.
"How will i be able to sit on bench without kai, who will irritate me, who will boast to me. On whom will i shout?" All these questions were going into my head.
And i heard some noise on my window.
As if a dog or something was growling.
I went near my window and saw an animal running towards the road and went into the forest. I was puzzled that an animal was infront of my house and as he saw he ran away.
I went to sleep but i was thinking about kai.
"My mission will start from tomorrow onwards" i thought and slept.

Next day in school. As we entered our class i saw my seat and the seat where kai sat.
"Its okay shanvi, he is always with us" namjoon spoke.
"And what about you, have you thought something about how will you hunt that demon down?" Jk asked.
"Guys i think first i will find out about how to kill him and how many people has it killed in total so that i have an idea about catching that bastard" i replied.
"Shaanvi we are with you, we will help you to hunt him, we all four will be hunting him" jin replied enthusiastically.
"But guys i can't risk your lives".
"Kai was our friend too. If we can contribute in killing that demon, we will be greatful"namjoon claimed.
"Okay guys lets do it" i replied.

The class started.
"So children we have a new student today. He is a special admission as in mid sem no one gets admission. So help him and make him comfortable... His name is kim taehyung.

*To be continued*