Uncontrollable feelings.

We sat besides in the class. I was looking at him. His speaking habits and other habits were quite similar to kai.
Even he ate with his mouth open like kai.
"Oh kai i miss you so much"i thought.
"Did you say something?" Tae asked.
"Nothing its just that im missing kai" i replied.
"Ohh he was your boyfriend right, how was he?"
"Kai!! He was like an animal, always ate with his mouth open just like you, extrovert just like you, helped me just like you and love me just like......." I paused as i realised what i was going to say.
Tae's eyes widened as he realised what i was about to say.
"I just loved him the way he was, and you remind me of him, i dont know why?" I spoke.
"I cannot take his place but i promise i will always help you and be at your side no matter what" tae smiled.

Taehyung's pov:
"My god what am i saying... I have to kill her not fall for her"i thought.
But i wasn't able to resist with her beauty and her innocence. She was adorable. And i had started falling for her.

Shaanvi's pov:
"Tae are you okay what are you thinking, lets go to our homes as the class is over" i shouted.
"Shanvi can i drop you to your home?" Tae asked.
"No i will go on my own, and jk is with me"i replied.
We bid and he went to his house and i came to my home.
"He is such a nice guy and i had always been so mean to him. Now i will always be good towards him"i thought as i entered my room.
"I will have to concentrate on my work as i have to kill that demon, and namjoon told that the vendigo had been seen on the bypass road. That means he knows i am searching him, fine you monster....meet you soon."
I bathed and then we 5 were meeting at tae's house.
"Anybody has informed tae about our arrival?" I asked.
"No i guess, but he is our friend im sure he won't mind"jin claimed.
We arrived to his house. It looked as if no one had ever been to his house. We went to the door and namjoon rang the bell.
A male figure came and opened the door.
"Hello how may i help you?"asked the man.
"We are searching for taehyung he is our friend" jk spoke.
"Ohh come in i am his uncle, Suga".
"Uncle, but you do not look older than taehyung" jin spoke.
"Yeah actually i am his mother's stepbrother, when his mother was married our father married my mother an i was born, i am two years older than tae"suga explained.
"Where is taehyung?"jk asked.
"He is coming, will you take something?"suga asked.
"Yeah water"i replied.
He went into the kitchen. He was coming out and suddenly taehyung grabbed him and took him inside the room and locked him.
"Why did you locked him inside"i yelled.
"Actually he has a condition, he can't stay a lot time with people around him" tae replied.
"Strange i have never heard about this type of condition" jin exclaimed.
"So what are you guys doing here?" Tae asked.
"Nothing we just came here to ask if you would come with us to take the silver dagger to kill that demon?" I asked.
"I am sorry guys but i have to do a lot here you guys carry on and take a dagger for me too"tae replied.
"Fine then we will take a leave, bye tae namjoon shouted.
"Bbye".

Taehyung's pov:
I was going to my hunt i saw shaanvi and other in my living room. And suga into the kitchen. He was transforming as he had smelt human flesh.
He was going to come out of kitchen and attack all of them.
I couldn't let that happen so i grabbed him and locked him into the bedroom. But shit they had seen me.
I gave them excuse that he had a condition.
They asked me to join them in shopping the silver dagger.
But i couldn't touch silver, my skin would have burnt.
I just politely turned them off.
I opened the door where suga was.
"Suga why were you transforming and why were you attacking? If they would have found you, u would have been killed" i shouted.
"I was not able to control myself tae, but who were they, they were from the school you joined and she was the girl whom you have to kill?" He asked me.
"Yes she was the girl but i can't kill her, i want her to be with me, she has her own charm and i can't let her die like that"i spoke.
"Are you in love?"
"I dont know!"
As we were having these conversations i heard the dogs shouting and the pet animals running here and there as if an earthquake was about to happen. And then the door rang.
"She is here" suga smiled.
"No she can't be, she is merciless who called her here?" I asked.
"She came by her own, just be supportive"suga chuckled.
"Okay but don't tell her about shaanvi and others please, if she comes to know she will kill them"i pleaded.
"Fine my child i won't" suga smiled.
And i opened the door. A female figure was standing on the door. And a male figure sneaked from the woods.

"Hello brother" she said smirking towards me....

*To be continued*