Ah ra's love

Ah ra's pov:
"So jeon jungkook has asked me for a date, not bad.... He is a good guy. I won't harm him. Even if we are dating and im not in love with him. Then also i 'will tell him the truth. My truth" i was thinking all this as my phone rang.
"Ah ra you ready? Come out i am on my way to pick you"he spoke.
And i just finished my touching up and went out. He was already standing there.
We went to a great resteraunt. It was a good one.
Jungkook was holding my hand. I dont know why but my heart was thumping.
"Am i falling for this guy. Anyone could fall, he is such a nice one. But what about hobi... Oh hobi i love you but i cant help this feeling when i am with jungkook"i was thinking and i heard a music.
Some violinists were playing violen and it was such a soothing sound.
We ate our stuff and then i saw jungkook he was kneeling in front of me.
"Kim ah ra i want you to marry me, be mine!!"
"Jungkook, firstly i want to tell you something" i replied grabbing him towards me. I took him to the forest and transfomed myself into the vendigo. But jungkook still didn't move. I was so close to his face. But he didn't even blinked his eye.
I became normal.
"Jungkook aren't you scared?"
"Why would i be?"
"Because i transformed into such a beast!"
"But you didn't do anything to me"he spoke.
"Yeah but i am a beast"
He suddenly grabbed my waist pulled me closer to him and kissed me with his whole passion.
It was such a passionate one that even i couldn't control myself.
I kissed him back. After a couple of minutes. I pulled myself back.
"You dont have any problem if i am a beast?" I asked him.
"I already knew"he replied and my eyes widened.
"Yeah tae and shanvi did come to me. And told everything about you and tae. He even transformed himself".
"Then why did you come, what if i would have eaten you!"
"I knew you wont, i had trust on my love for you. My love is not so weak. And see you proved it right"he replied.
I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
"Oooh jungkook i love you so much"
"I love you too my babygirl"he kissed me on my forehead.

Shanvi's pov:
"So this means everything is fine between you two"i spoke as i and tae came out of the woods and went where ah ra and jk were standing.
"So you guys were also here"ah ra asked.
"We were checking on jk's safety"tae replied.
"Shanvi thank you you made me realise what true love is. I came here to kill you but jk's love changed me totally"ah ra spoke.
"So can we celebrate our relationships?"jk replied.

And we went to a karaok next night. We enjoyed our party night fully and i was really thankful to the universe for gifting me tae.
Ah ra was also very happy with jungkook and jungkook was also happy with ah ra.

Several months later. Tae shifted to my house and ah ra shifted to jk's . Now suga was alone in his house.
We were really happy with our lives because i had what i wanted for my life.

Tae really cared for me and helped me in all situations. I also ended his craving for blood.

One day i asked tae " v is there any method to end your curse of the demonic possesion so that we can lead a normal and mortal life"

"Yes there is! If we find our true love then some changes will occur in our body and we will be out of that vendigo's body"he replied.

"This means you haven't got your true love"i replied sadly.
"Hey hey i didn't mean this. You are my one and only true love shanvi, and this method takes time. Maybe this is not the right time... Okay now cheer up and i am going to the grocery to buy some food items"he replied.
"Okay come back soon"i smiled.

"Guys its been 8 hours and tae didn't come home, i am worried and i think he is in a problem"i spoke to ah ra and jungkook.
"Fine shanvi lets go and see where is he?"ah ra replied.
We went to each and every grocery store in the town but there was no sign of V. But on the last grocery which was near the forest i heard an animal groaning into the forest.
"Ah ra maybe its tae. In his demonic body. I think he is in pain. Lets go!"
We went into the forest and we saw a vendigo eating a female flesh.
"Taeeeeee stop it"i yelled crying.
He promised me he would never eat human flesh.
I was crying my heart out. And then he became normal and came towards me.
"Shanvi, shanvi im sorry i didn't knew how did it happened!" Tae replied.
"Im sorry tae that i believed you!"and i left that place.

*To be continued*