vendigo the hunter

"So shaanvi do you like Korea"kai asked while follwing me in the hallway.
"Yeah, Korea is such a beautiful place and i am lucky to complete my intermediate here" i replied.
We were heading towards the class door and someone put a hand on my shoulder.
"Not now jungkook, i am really not in a mood of joke" i ordered.
"But why dude. Don't you like my jokes" jungkook pouted.
"Your puppy eyes wont work this time,lets go class is almost starting" jin replied from jungkook's back.
I,kai jungkook,jin and namjoon we were the best gang in our school. Yeah i am a single girl in the group.
There are other girls in the school but they are not my type. They are very mean and narcissistic.
I sat on the desk and kai was sitting beside my desk. Jungkook on my behind and namjoon beside him. Jin was infront of us.

"So i was telling you about the amazing adventure i am gonna do on the coming sunday. You won't believe if i tell you about my father" kai spoke.
I knew he was again going to boast something but he liked me a lot and i also kind of liked him so i was ready to hear all that boasting stuff.
"So my father was a demon hunter and he hunted a lot of creatures such as skinwalker and Vampires and werewolves. But one creature was there which he wasn't able to hunt and he retired before catching him" he spoke very seriously.
"Who was it",namjoon who was listening suddenly popped up.
"Vendigo".
I was very carefully listening.
"So what are you upto now" jin asked.
"As i am 18 now i will have to go and hunt it down" kai replied.
"This sunday!"
Our eyes widened as he said the last word.
"Guys i need your help".
"What kind of help you want from us kai?" Jungkook asked.
"Guys i want you to accompany me to the forest so that i can hunt the creature down"kai replied.
"But how can we accompany you, we dont even know to use the tools you demon hunters use"i asked.
"No you guys dont have to bother you guys will just remain behind me, i will catch the demon" kai replied.
"Okay dude i am with you" namjoon shouted.
"We too" jk and jin in unison.
All were looking towards me.
"Okay fine but just for you kai!" I exclaimed.
"Yeahhhhhh lets do it gang" kai claimed.

Time skip to my house:
"Ahhh im so hungry what to do now?"i thought.
And the bell rang. I went to the door and heard a male voice.
"Ohh jimin, do you need any help?" I asked.
Jimin was my neighbour and my friend too.
"Shaanvi actually your mother called me and asked me to go and check as you were not picking the call" jimin exclaimed.
"Ohh actually i was busy so i was not able to pick it".
"Its okay" jimin was about to leave.
"Ahh jiminah actually im feeling hungry can you please accompany me to the nearby cafe" i asked.
"Yeah why not lets go".
We went to the cafe and ate our food. On our way to home jimin asked "so shaanvi what are you doing this sunday?"
"Umm actually i have my plans but if you want i can go with you on monday!"
"Yeah why not...I wanted to go to the game zone"jimin pouted.
We reached our home. And i was resting suddenly my phone rang.
"Hello, yeah namjoon, yes hmm okay i will make some for us".
Namjoon called to inform me about taking food for all of them on sunday.

Time skip to sunday:

We met in the front gate of the forest.
"Hii guys, im so excited as today i will descend my father's throne as a demon hunter" kai jumped towards us.
"Oppa im also very excited, as i also know some fighting and dodging"jk danced.
"Guys im a little bit worried as for our safety" namjoon claimed.
"Don't worry namjoon kai is there with us and he is a brave warrior" i replied. And kai smiled and blushed towards me.
"Okay but shanvi did you bring food?" Jin shouted.
"Yes oppa dont worry".
"Guyss if im dead in catching and killing the vendigo, please don't waste my sacrifice and just kill that demon"kai claimed.
"Shut up kai, nothing will happen to you, we all are with you" i replied. Now i was worrying about kai.
"Okay guys lets enter the woods, we will have to hunt that demon vendigo and for catching him we will have to find him" namjoon shouted.
We entered the forest. There were trees and small routes to enter the forest. We were walking and walking and as we were entering the forest was becoming denser.
It became dark due to the trees.
"Hyung why does it seems like its getting dark?" Jk asked nervously.
"What is the time jin hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"Its 12.30pm" jin replied.
"Its noon and the darkness seems like its 12.30am" jk said.
Kai was in the front leading us.
We stopped to eat food as we all were really hungry.
"Come i have served your plates" i shouted.
We were eating and talking about the demon. And kai was really a brave guy. I had never seen him this brave. As he always joked and cheere around me.
And suddenly there was a sound coming from the herbs.
"Guys i think there is someone let me go check it"kai whispered.
"No kai you are not going anywhere"i shouted. And in no time kai grabbed his weapon and was vanished into the woods.
"Kaiiiiii wait we are coming" jin shouted.

*To be continued*