33

Jimin puts two white envelopes on the table before telling Soyeon that those are the things she asked him to get for her. She looks at the suspicious envelopes sharply without taking them. Her reaction makes Jimin have to tell her what is inside the envelopes.

"I planned to get her DNA by using a chewing gum. So, this envelope...this one has the chewing gum that she chewed on. The other envelope got a swab with her blood on it. You can check her DNA using these.", Jimin tells her.

Soyeon finally takes the envelopes and opens it to see if he is saying the truth. "Don't touch them or you can't use them anymore.", he reminds her.

The elder lady nods slowly and puts the envelopes into her briefcase. "You said you won't hurt her to get her blood sample.", Soyeon says as she takes out a brown envelope out of the same briefcase before locking it.

"I didn't. I just got lucky she hurt herself. A small cut on her hand.", Jimin reveals how he managed to get Chaeyoung's blood.

Soyeon nods before handing the brown envelope to Jimin. "Since you've done your work, that's your payment. It's been a pleasure to deal with you, Genius J.", she says as she stands up ready to leave.

Jimin also stands up and bows at her as she walks out of there leaving him alone. He keeps staring at the door even though Soyeon is not seen anymore. He sighs as he has finally done dealing with Soyeon.

"I hope you don't hurt Park Chaeyoung, Jeon Soyeon-ssi.", he says as he takes the envelope left for him.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook is queueing at the boarding gate when he receives an email from Chaeyoung. He also receives a text from her at the same time so he opens the text first before checking the email she sent him.

"Good morning, Jeon Jungkook-ssi. I have sent you an email for your important schedule this week. Don't forget to check it, okay?" - Chaeyoung

He smiles before opening the email she sent him. He raises his eyebrows looking at the schedule she prepared in PDF file.

"I'm not so busy this week. That's good.", he says before he puts back his phone in the pocket.

♡♡♡♡♡

Two buses that are hired to bring the employees of J Group to WH Hotel are ready in front of the company building since 7 am. Chaeyoung makes a run to the bus when she arrives approximately at 7.45 am. Luckily she bumps into Jieun who then, tells her to relax since the bus will not leave anyone out before departing.

"Hi, Jieun-ssi. I mean Jieun unnie.", she says when Jieun stands beside her.

"Are you excited for this, Chaeyoung?", the elder asks as she puts her bag in the luggage compartment.

"Yes, I never been to one so I'm looking forward to the activities later.", Chaeyoung says as she also puts her bag at the same place.

"Let me tell you, this is my fifth time.", Jieun says while showing a high five to Chaeyoung. "Because I'm the HR person who's responsible for recruiting the staff, I'll be joining to see if those I recruited are worthy to be in J Group.", she adds as they get to the door of the bus.

There is a person waiting there to tick their names if they are already there. Jieun ticks her name and Chaeyoung's name before they get inside the bus. Jieun tells Chaeyoung to sit next to her as she can feel that Chaeyoung is still a bit shy with everyone else.

"Unnie, so you were saying...you will be monitoring us, is it like that?", Chaeyoung asks as she opens the curtain a bit.

"Yes, but don't worry. I'm just like you guys. I want to have fun. That's it.", Jieun says.

"Hi, Jieun!", someone who just got inside the bus waves his hand at Jieun without moving anywhere as he stands beside her seat.

"Oh, Minhyuk-ssi. Hi and please move on to your seat. You're blocking others from getting in.", Jieun replies as she points to the other staff standing behind him. He scooch over a bit to give way for them to walk and looks back at Jieun with a smile.

"Looks like you already have a company, Jieun.", he says with a pout as he looks at Chaeyoung.

Jieun scoffs at him before introducing him to Chaeyoung. "Please don't play around with her. She's Jungkook's PA, Minhyuk.", she tells him as she whispers at him the last sentence. His eyes grow wide and he nods. "I'll only play around with you, Jieun.", he nonchalantly says before running to the back scared of Jieun trying to hit him.

"Don't scold me, unnie but I think he likes you.", Chaeyoung's remark makes Jieun feels embarrassed.

"He likes to play around, Chaeyoung. Don't get close to him.", Jieun tells her and she giggles at it while nodding.

♡♡♡♡♡

Thirty third chapter ✔