"From Petty, right?"

"God, Ronnie, I'm so sorry, I didn't-"

"It's ok, Juggie, I'm just...I don't know, kinda jealous, that she was kissing you all the time and I wasn't."

Jughead lifted my chin up, making me look up at him.

"I can't even remember how my first kiss with her was, but I remember clearly when you kissed me at the hot tub."

I smiled and kissed him again.

《 End of the flashback 》

Jughead's POV
Ronnie and I are so happy with having each other. Before we got together, I would give my life to feel her lips on mine again, but now I have this feeling really constantly.

Yesterday, she slept here, at the bunker, with me and told Kevin that we had a kind of  "sleepover". Today, at school, I dragged her in an empty classroom and we started making out. Thank God, that none of our friends passed by this classroom, otherwise we would have got busted.

The reason I didn't wanted them to know, was, because Cheryl wouldn't keep her mouth closed and she would tell eveyone. And then me and Ronnie would have to face Archie and Betty with their stupid imaginations. Ugh, I hope they will die soon!

Kevin's POV
I was walking down the hall to find Cher and Toni and I heard some weird noises coming out from a classroom. Mostly moans and someone kissing someone else. My curious ass, of course, wanted to know, who were in there and I quietly opened the door.

OH. MY. FREAKING . HOLY. TEA!

VERONICA AND JUGHEAD!!!!!!!!

I closed the door and ran to Toni, who caught me by surprise, because she wasn't with Cheryl.

"I have tea to spill! TEAAAAA! SIS, TEA!"

"Kev, woah, relax. What is it?"

"So much tea, I can't!"

I pretended to be breathless. Toni laughed.

"I will spill the tea, only if you tell me, that Cheryl won't come."

"She is at the bathroom, so I guess we have about five minutes. Now, spill the tea."

"I was passing by a classroom and I heard two people making weird noises. I opened the door and guess!"

"I have no clue."

"V AND JUG!" I whispered-yelled.

"OH mY dUcKiNg GoSh!!!!"

"Shhh!"

I covered her mouth with my hand. A few seconds later, she started jumping all over the hall, like someone pushed a botton on her. And because I am a unicorn, I joined her.

"We can't tell Cheryl. Jughead and V didn't tell us, because they wanted to keep it as a secret and their secret is absoloutely safe with us, but not with Cher." Toni said and I nodded. We agreed, that we wouldn't tell her.

Toni's POV
Kev lead me to the classroom and the weird noises still existed. We opened the door and saw them making out. Omggggg!

"Good morning to you, too, guys!" Kevin yelled and Veronica jumped off Jughead panicking and I bet Jughead shited his own pants.

"Fuck, what are you gus doing here?" Veronica asked.

"We saw you, so don't deny anything. I   am so happy for you and Kev is too, of course!"

We both embraced her and Jug in a big hug. Veronica told me to meet her at the bunker Jughead was living to tell us everything. And we also agreed on the Cheryl not finding out thing.

Aaaahhh, I'm so exciteddddd!!!

[In the evening]

All day at school, we didn't tell Cheryl and we acted as usual. Not weird or something. In the evening, I told her, that I had a Serpent meeting and she insisted to come with me, but eventually, she staid at home.

I met Jug, Kev and V at the bunker and she told us how her and Jughead became a thing. Kevin and I were acting like little girls, who tasted cotton candy for the first time in the lives.

"Woohoo, Vughead is sailing!" Kevin yelled and we laughed.

"Now give a kiss in front of us." continued he.

Jughead cupped V's cheeks with his hands and started with a peck, but they ended up making out.

"Guysssss!" I yelled.

"Okay, Jug, V, we have to tell you something, too, right, Toni?"

Oh, yes, about the video from Cheryl's party. That's what Kevin meant. Both Jughead and Veronica looked at us with a confused face.

"Remember after Cheryl's party, when you tried to remember if anything weird happened?"

They nodded and I chuckled, remembering how steamy their kiss was and how they almost had sex in front of everybody.

"I had a video on my phone, which showed you making out and it was really steamy. I mean, tongue and things like that. And Kevin remembers about it, because as you know, he wasn't drunk at all."

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?!?!" Veronica and Jughead said at the same time.

I nodded.

We all laughed and Kev explaimed them, how she unbottoned Jughead's pants in front of everyone and we tried really hard to stop them from doing it. Jughead and Veronica's faces were red from the blushing and the embarrassment. It was so much fun and I am extremely happy for those two, because they finally understood, how much they like each other.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I love this chapter, lmao. Poor, Cheryl, you are the only one from the core five, who doesn't know. Oh and wait to see, what's going to happen at the next chapter! Tyyyy for voting and reading and I truly hope you liked it!

♡♡♡