CHEATING

Archie's POV
I knew that Betty was lying about the kiss. I mean, I've known her since we were in diapers and she can't hide any secret from me.

"I know, that you're lying."

She looked down.

"I'm not lying, can't you understand that?!" yelled she and got up from the bed.

"God, Betty, how stupid you think I am?! I know every single detail about you and you can't hide anything from me!"

Betty was about to cry. I saw her.

"YOU PISS ME OFF, ARCHIE!"

"YEAH, WELL YOU PISS ME OFF TOO, BETTY AND THE MOST ANNOYING THING IS, THAT YOU ARE LYING TO ME AND YOU THINK THAT I HAVEN'T NITICED THAT!" yelled I a bit louder.

I think, that she got scared, because I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I should get going, then.."

She stormed out of my room and smashed the door with anger. Fuck, what did I just do? I didn't mean to scare her or make her sad. I only wanted to know the truth. Ugh, I'm such an ass.

Betty's POV
Archie has pissed me off. Why would he yell at me like that?! And he instited that, that kiss meant something to me, thing that's absoloutely not true.

I stormed out of his house and started running. I was crying. I arrived at my house, where I ran up to my room, closed the door and laid to my bed.

Why, Archie? Why do you always have to say... the truth..?

[The next day]

Veronica's POV
I woke up this morning and I was happy. I guess, the time I had spent with Jughead yesterday, helped me a bit. Well, who imagined me and Forsythe being friends?

I didn't want to call Archie to pick me up. No, he was probably too busy with hanging out with Betty. And as she was probably going to school with my boyfriend, I decided to call Jughead.

"Hey, Jughead, good morning."

"Morning, Veronica. Can I do something for you?"

"Uhm, I was wondering if you want to go to school with me today. Maybe?"

"Hm.. I mean, Betty hasn't called me since yesterday, so yeah, sure. I'll pick you up in 20 minutes."

"Okay, bye!"

Does that mean, that I'm going to school with my ex-enemy? Gosh, it feels so weird saying that.

I got dressed and went downstairs, waiting for him. My mother was there and she saw me.

"Good morning, Mija!"

"Morning, mamma!"

"Is Archie coming to pick you up?"

"Uhm not today. Err.. Kevin is, though."

"Okay, have a nice day."

"Thanks, mamma."

Yes, you are probably wondering, why I didn't tell her the truth. Jughead is not my dad's favorite person and if he found out, that I, Veronica Lodge, was hanging out with a guy named Jones, he would kill me.

I went outside and saw him brushing his hair. It was probably, one of the most rare moments, seeing him without his beanie. He was wearing his Serpents jacket, as always. But again, why was he brushing his hair?

"Hi, Jughead, over here!"

Jughead jumped a bit and put quickly his beanie on.

"Oh, uh, hii!"