THE PLAN

Veronica's POV
Today, I had to tell Cheryl about me and Jughead. Otherwise, she wouldn't help for our plan. I was with Toni at Pop's and we called her to come and join us. And after a few minutes, she was here. We ordered three milkshakes and talked.

"Okay, Cheryl, there is something, that you need to know."

"What is it, V?"

"I have a plan. To take down Hiram and we need our help."

"We?"

"Me, Toni, Jellybean, who is Jughead sister and Jughead."

"I thought you already took him down."

"Yeah, well...There is some things, that I haven't really told you."

"Tell them now."

"Jughead and I are dating. I am officialy his girlfriend and the Serpent Queen. Betty somehow figured out and she told Hiram about us. Yesterday, he warned me about killing him and he almost did. So, here we are.."

"JUGHEAD AND YOU ARE DATING?! THE HOBO?! SERIOUSLY?????"

"Is that what you got from the whole story?"

"UHMM..YESS!"

"Cheryl, we need your help."

"O-Okay, I'll help you, I'm just really shocked. I mean, why didn't you tell me? Did Toni and Kevin know?"

"Yes, we did." Toni answered for me.

She also explained her the plan and she agreed to help us. I told Cheryl why I didn't tell her about me and Jug and to be honest, she didn't disagree, that she wouldn't tell the whole school about it, but she said, that she would do that only, because she was really happy for me.

●●●

I was at the La bonne nuit, waiting for Hiram to come over and meet me. I had texted him about twenty minutes ago. I had poisoned his drink. Jellybean told me, that it would act after a few hours.

Some minutes later, he finally came and sat down on his seat.

"You wanted to talk to me, mija?"

"Yes, daddy. There are a few things to tell you, but first..."

I took the poised drink and handed it to him.

"...You have to taste this. It's the new recipe."

I watched him drinking it and smiled. You have only a few hours, Hiram Lodge.

"So, me and Jughead broke up. You were right. He is a Southside scum. I also quited the Serpents and I'm working here, at la bonne nuit, again. I acted so stupid. I should have listened to your warnings."

"I'm glad you did all those things, mija, but why so suddenly?"

"Because I got terrified yesterday. And I understood, that when you say something, you mean it. Plus, I used to hate Jughead, so it's not hard for me to do it again."

"Okay, I will believe you for now. I'm not sure, that you are saying the truth, though. I should get going now."

"Sure."

He left and looked at me with a suspicious face. But all I know, is that he won't have the time to find if I was telling the truth, thing that I didn't. Immediately, I called Jughead.

"Jug, part one is done."

[Two hours later]

I got a call from Hermione. Hmm...I wonder what would she want...Just kidding.