The team hearing it were hearing really annoyed. Then they heard pinkie spoke up. Why are so mad at these mysterious figures Dashy? Is it because zecora said that she saw buler moving faster then se can see. Ohthatwhyyouarejealousbecauseyouthinktheyarefasterthenyouandstrongerthenyouormaybeitbecauseyoursacedoflosingeveryponyattentioncausetherearenew heroes! Pinke said with out thanking a berth. Rainbow dash then stop moving looking at pinkie who was smiling brightly. The team were dumb founded of what they just heard what pinkie just said. Raity then look at her. Is that true darling? Are jealous thinking that these heros are villains because they move fast and defeating Timberwolves and these new monsters? Rainbow dash tried to say a excuse but Apple Jack gave her a look saying to tell the truth. Rainbow dash then sigh of defeat. Yess its just that I dont what to be forgotten I what to be remembered of being a hero. She sad sitting down looking at the ground.

Fluttershy then walk towards her giveing a pat on the back. It's ok rainbow you told us how you feel. But it but not ok I was makeing a lie saying that these creatures are monster and want to rule equistiera! I was jealous that these other creatures are being fake heros and are villains and when zecroa said what they looked like I thought they wer badguys. I guess I been reading to many daring do books. The four mares went to hug rainbow dash makeing her feel better.

The acceleracers team felt bad for rainbow being afried of not being remembered. Man I guess her pride was going to be in ruins If she think of us being faster and stronger. Vert said. Yeah let's hope they will be nice to us. Then the group walk ahead to the tree waiting for them. 10 minutes have passed and the teku and metal maniacs are still hiding and watch the 5 of the mane six heading to the tree and hearing them agure of leaving twilight behind because she was a princess. Man even were up here i can still hear them. Kurt said scathing over them using his new ability seeing there aura. Then they heard a scream coming from the forest. Shirako was that twilight? Karma asked Shirako then shook his head confirming that screaming was twilight. Then they saw the apple jack, rainbow and pinkie and fluttershy and Raity comeing out of the cave running to help twilight. Ok there they go I hope the others are ok. Nolo said while they were watching the 5 friends going help they did not notice something wacthing them. Shirako ears perk up turning to see something attacking them. Woah Shirako got pushed back from the attack and out of his hiding spot in the open ground. Shirako you ok bet and the other jump away from there hiding spot to help him up.

What the heck just happen as porkchop, Tork and wylde geting In to a fighting stance. The group then notice a two red eyes poking out of the forest. Over there! Wylde point out karma then pulled out her bow and arrow. She shot an arrow towards the red eyes but when was about ot hit it the eyes move fast enough geting out of the way. Then it came out of the bushes and what they saw they could. Ot believe of what they are seeing. They were seeing a blade wolf from the series knows as meatl gear.

The team then all got a fighting position waiting for the robot to attack

The team then all got a fighting position waiting for the robot to attack. Guys I think balde wolf is the one who made that calw mark we found earlier! Monkey said holding his monkey werch. Then the wolf then howled stared to charge at them. heads up her it co-----. Then all of sudden a Humgoues green vine came out out of the groud destroying the blade wovle and destroying some of the trees. What the heck!? Porkchop said as jumping out of the and the gang did the same. Then the ground started to shake violently. Waaahhh cant h-hold on guys. monkey said falling down. Then out of the groud came out more vines the group got ready but then more vines came out in form of a pod the group then saw the vines separating. The teku and the metal maniacs were shocked of what they are seeing. No-no-no no it cant be.  Nolo said not able to move. It is! Vert said as the vines started to move away a strange shpae took place. Then all of sudden eyes open up and a mouth open up as well then a  humgoues roar cryed out blowing wind every were. Karma then spoke up. It really it. It's the swap realm monster!

 It's the swap realm monster!