002

Chapter Two:

Walking from the counter, with drinks in hand, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I-" you looked up frantically and tried to wipe the coffee off of the guy's shirt before the stain set in. You were greeting by a man, blushing and smiling down at you, towering your 4'11 body.
"It's okay, really! What about you? Here!" he quickly grabbed some napkins and started wiping the black liquid from your shirt.

You froze at the sudden movement to your chest as the stranger gently wiped your shirt. Once it registered that he was touching your breasts, he stopped, flustered and apologizing non-stop.

"I guess we're even, then, huh?" you quietly chuckled. He smiled at the attempt to lighten the mood. "I- I um- I should probably get back, I have to head to work." you blushed and turned around to reorder the drinks you were now wearing.

__________

After getting the two drinks Barry had asked for himself and a coworker. Checking your phone, you looked over the list of orders, once more.

Barry: 'The Flash' - Triple - Med. Fries
Wells: Double - Med. Fries
Cait: Chicken Salad with Southwest Dressing
Cisco: 2 Triples - Large Fries - Large Black Coffee

You smiled and shook your head, quickly leaving 'CC Jitters' before heading to your apartment to change before grabbing the food and going to STAR Labs.

__________

You quickly texted Barry to let him know you had arrived and waited for him to come meet you.

"Hey!" Barry opened the door and took the food out of your hands. You followed, biting your bottom lip, anxious to how they would react to your presence.
"Barry, I'm nervous.." You sighed.
"It's okay, they'll love you! You'll be a good fit here."
He led the you upstairs and the main room. It was huge.

"Guys? This is Aria!" Barry announced to the empty room.
"In the lab!" a woman's voice called.
You and Barry walked into the lab to see a young woman with long brown hair and pale skin, sticking a needle into a man who's back was facing them.

"Aria, this is Caitlyn Snow and Cisco Ramon." he said, motioning towards the woman and the guy with the shoulder length black hair.
"Did she bring the food?" he asked.
"Cisco!" Caitlyn scolded. Barry just chuckled.
"Oh! I almost forgot!" you pulled out the drink with a 'C' marked on the lid and held it out to Cisco, careful not to interrupt Caitlyn.
"Oh, thank you! I appreciate it!" he said as he started drinking the warm beverage.

"Okay, there! All done!" Caitlyn beamed as she removed the needle. Cisco turned around and examined the young woman in front of him.
"You're coffee shop girl!" he smiled, looking you up and down. You turned around and saw him. The guy you'd accidentally run into that morning.
Caitlyn looked at you in surprise and smiled. She knew something, you could tell, but had brushed it off.

"So this is pretty girl you were going on about, Ramon?" Startled, you jumped. You turned around to meet the voice behind you.
"Harrison Wells, nice to meet you, Aria Queen. Daughter of Moria Queen and Malcom Merlin, twin sister of Thea Queen, and younger sister to Oliver Queen." he smiled and held out his hand.

You shook his hand and curiously smiled.
"I'm very thorough, Miss Queen. I had to make sure you weren't a threat." Pursing your lips, you answered, "Right, of course." You forced a smile.

__________