Keith shot him a glare, "I saved your ass, you could at least say thank you." He responded.

"Seriously, what's with you an my ass?" Lance joked, which earned him a strong punch to his shoulder.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Keith said, but went silent as he heard more footsteps.

He pushed himself flush against Lance again, missing how red the taller boy became because of the dim lighting. "Keith what're you-" Lance's question was cut off when Keith snapped his head to meet his gaze and both boys realized how close they were to each other.

"What? No joking response now?" Keith said as his eyes flicked down to Lance's lips. It wasn't his fault, Lance decided then was a great time to lick them. Human eyes are naturally drawn to movement.

Neither of them realized who started to move forwards first, but suddenly they were inching closer and closer to each other.

Keith, being stubborn and impatient, was the one to close the gap. The force of it pushed Lance's head back against the maze wall behind them. 'Maybe Adam wasn't to far off with the whole sexual tension thing.' Keith thought.

The raven haired boy pulled away from the kiss first, leaving Lance breathless and a blushing mess. "Hey sharp shooter?" Keith said, still only an inch or so away from him.

"Hm?" Lance asked, snapping out of his daze.

"You let your guard down." Keith said with a smirk as he aimed his gun and shot at Lance's chest plate. He laughed at Lance's shocked expression and placed a quick kiss on his lips again. "Hurry up, the game's almost over." He said before slipping off into the shadows.

Once Keith was far enough away from Lance, he leaned against a wall and put a hand over his rapidly beating heart. "What the fuck did I just do?" He asked himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So does this qualify as a date now? Seeing as you pushed me against a wall and shoved your tongue down my throat." Lance asked, keeping his voice casual as they walked out of the arcade. After the lazar tag game ended, they stayed at the arcade for another hour. They hadn't brought up the kiss since it happened, electing to pretend like it never happened. Until now.

"I did not shove my tongue down your throat." Keith said in a defensive tone.

"The taste of your spearmint gum says otherwise." Lance said, a gleam in his eye as he teased the other boy.

"Get in the car McClain." Keith said with a huff.

"Do I get a goodnight kiss?" Lance asked, deciding that pushing Keith's buttons was his favorite pass time at the moment.

"We literally sleep in the same bed dumbass." Keith said, rolling his eyes. It helped Lance sleep and it's not like it bothered Keith, so they continued cuddling after Tuesday night.

"And we've circled back to my ass ladies and gentlemen." Lance said, looking around in a grand fashion.

"I will kick you out of my car and my room." Keith threatened, knowing that even if Lance would be okay with walking back to Keith's house, he wouldn't be okay with sleeping on the couch by himself.

"Okay, to far." Lance said, pointing an accusing finger at Keith while he drove.

With a small smile that only Shiro, Adam, and now Lance, got to see, he said, "I'm kidding, calm down."

Lance let out a content sigh as he leaned back into the passenger seat. "What am I gonna do when my parents get back?" Lance suddenly asked as the thought just crossed his mind. He wouldn't have Keith anymore.

Keith's grip on the steering wheel tightened a fraction. "I don't know." He said back. He wished that he had a solution for Lance's problem, but there wasn't anything he could do.

"Can you like, stock pile sleep? Like if I sleep enough this week, would I be able to go like another week without sleep?" Lance asked hopefully.

"As much as I wish that was the case, we both know it isn't." Keith spoke, keeping his eyes on the road as he spoke, letting Lance know that he intensely disliked the conversation. Keith avoided eye contact every time they talked about something serious he didn't want to talk about.

The rest of the ride was quiet, with only the soft hum of the radio sounding through the car. It wasn't uncomfortable, both boys were just lost in their own thoughts.

"I'm honestly so excited to sleep in tomorrow. I haven't done that in so long." Lance said as they climbed out of the car. Keith shot him a smile, just a little bit proud that he was the reason Lance was going to be able to sleep in.

"So where were you two?" Adam asked when they walked in. Adam and Shiro were curled up on the couch watching a movie, a fluffy blanket thrown over them.

"Keith took me on a date to an arcade and lazar tag." Lance said, wanting to poke just a little bit more fun at Keith.

"A date?!" Adam asked excitedly.

"It didn't qualify as a date." Keith said with a groan. It wouldn't have been a bad first date, but he wanted to do something way better than lazar tag and an arcade for their first date.

"You pushed me against a wall and kissed me. I think that qualifies as a date." Lance shot back.

"Oh dear lord help me." Shiro whispered as Adam choked on the juice he had been drinking.

"That," Adam coughed. "Qualifies as a date." He wheezed as Shiro patted his back, trying to help him out.

"See! Date." Lance said with triumph. "Wait, did you not want it to be a date?" Lance asked, his face dropping at the possibility. Adam and Shiro went silent at his question.

"What? No that's not it. It just was kind of a lame first date, don't you think? A first date should be really memorable." Keith said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. He couldn't believe he was having that conversation with Lance, in front of what was basically his parents.

"I don't know, making out in the middle of lazar tag was pretty memorable." Lance said.

"Okay, that's it. We're gong upstairs because I'm not having this conversation in front of you two anymore." Keith said, pointing to Shiro and a laughing Adam. He grabbed Lance's wrist and pulled him up the stairs.

"No funny business you two!" Adam shouted, still laughing. Lance nearly tripped when he heard him.

"Jesus, Adam is embarrassing." Keith said with a huff as he laid down on his bed. He held his arms open, motioning for Lance to lay with him.

"I seem to remember a no funny business rule." Lance said with a teasing smile.

Keith rolled his eyes. "It's not funny business, it's cuddling so you can sleep. There's a difference." He explained.

"Well you got me there." Lance said, giving in and taking his spot next to Keith, tucked into his side.

He turned his head up to look at the raven haired boy, who had already started to run his fingers through his hair. "Think we can do that first date this weekend?" He asked.

Keith thought for a moment. "Sure, but it'll have to be Sunday. I'll have to plan it and set it up and stuff." He said.

"And stuff?" Lance asked with a laugh, knowing that it was just Keith being awkward.

"Shut up and go to bed." He said in response, not wanting to be teased anymore that night.

"Fine, but only because you asked oh-so nicely." Lance said sarcastically, getting more comfortable against Keith.

"For the love-" Keith said while moving Lance so he was laying on his chest. "I don't know why you even bother at this point, you end up like this every time." He said.

"I just enjoy annoying you." Lance said with a smile.

"I'm well aware." Keith said with his own smile.

"Good night mullet."

"Good night."