Upcoming Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

Classes seemed to go by quickly to Izuku as he read and reread through the email that Tsukauchi had sent him just hours ago. 'Thanks for the information, Izuku. This'll help a lot through our investigation. Though, it's concerning what you've mentioned about 'All for One'. I thought he was a myth? But, if you say he's real and is the one behind this 'League of Villains', then that brings in a lot of questions and worries. If you can somehow get some information on this 'All for One' character, I'd greatly appreciate it, both for this investigation and humanity's sake. However, I fear that this league poses a greater threat then what we've imagined. We don't know what'll happen in the coming months, but all we can do is hope that this league doesn't become as massive a threat as we believe. Kind regards - Tsukauchi.'

The way he worded it was concerning to Izuku in many ways. 'But all we can do is hope that this league doesn't become as massive a threat as we believe.' Just thinking about all the previous villains that have caused major havoc across the nation, and even villains that are in other counties halfway across the world concerns the greenette. But he knows that the only thing he can do is wait and see what happens, and try to gather as much intel on the villains as humanly possible before it all just turns to evidence-less theories pulled from nowhere. Until then, he just has to sit still and wait for something to happen, and hope that it's nothing serious that can't be fixed.

Izuku huffed out a heavy sigh, brushing a hand through his curly hair as he tried to organise his thoughts. The bell rung out loud through the school, signifying the end of the school day. He stretched his arms above his head as Midnight finished up her lesson, allowing everyone to pack their things and go home for the day. Friends huddled together in their groups as they exited the classroom, Izuku hoisting his now packed bag over his shoulder and picking up Eri afterwards. He, Hitoshi and Shouto all left in a peaceful silence, all in their own thoughts and making small comments here and there about mundane things. To Hitoshi and Shouto, time felt slow and steady, going past but letting them relax for the time being. To Izuku it felt too fast, like too many things were happening at once and clogging up his head, making it feel like it was going to explode. He kept up a smile on his face as Shouto mentioned something, keeping pace with the two. But, he didn't know what he was feeling inside.

A mix of dread, confusion, maybe even guilt or regret, he doesn't know. Either way, he just wants to focus on something else that doesn't make his head spin circles and make him feel nauseous in more ways then one. A long train ride later, they were back at Hitoshi's place where the greenette could now focus on helping both teens train up for the sports fest that was just around the corner. He felt his smile widen as he turned to the two, letting Eri down and dumping his bag on the floor. He clapped his hands together and Hitoshi realised what was happening. He let out a small groan, feeling phantom aches from previous training sessions he's had for getting into UA in the first place. He and Shouto dropped their bags and let Izuku drag them outside, mind already set on a workout plan for the duo. Warm-ups came first, stretching their muscles and getting them ready for the training that was about to start.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"God. I almost forgot what this was like. And now I'm back to this again. Dammit..." Hitoshi groaned out, laying on the ground drenched in sweat as Shouto collapsed beside him. "How are you fairing? Cause you don't look great either." He huffed out a weak laugh at the small glare sent his way by the dual haired teen, both panting heavily.

Izuku has gone inside to fetch some water for the duo while Eri watched some cartoons inside. It was normal to Hitoshi, but was completely different to Shouto and how his home life was before. He didn't know whether to be thankful or to just be confused at how different everything was in essentially just a day. He blinked back the memories as a bottle of water was thrust in his face, making him look up at the smiling teen who made this possible. He reached up and grabbed the bottle, greedily gulping down half it's contents in a few seconds before dumping the rest over his head. With the added quirk use, he felt cooler already and saw through the corner of his eye as Hitoshi did the same. His dual colours eyes flickered back to Izuku as he held out a hand to both of them. He pulled them both to their feet with ease and led them back into the house where they promptly fell into the cushions of the lounge. Izuku just sighed and shook his head as he went to go prepare a meal for them.