"He's Quirkless"

Both his parents looked shocked, before his mother spoke up,

"But both of us have quirks, I have attraction of small objects, my husband has fire breath, so why doesn't Izuku?" the doctor simply shrugged and said,

"Fourth generation quirks, a rare mutation, but means he is quirkless, little chance of him developing one at all."

With those words, His mother and Father's faces fell, and a sinister silence spread in the room, no more words were spoken as the parents dragged young Izuku out of the hospital back the apartment and left him there all alone; not without a departing gift, as he heard his father take a breath, before releasing large flames that flew towards him, licking his back and leaving him in excruciating pain.

The way the doctor said it was like a person being diagnosed with a serious disease, something bad. No longer able to sit alone, he bolted out of his apartment complex, phantom pain flaring in his back. Darkness surrounded him, but the stars glistening brightly above him made him power forward, guiding him to a dump of a beach. Dagobah beach. Illegal dumping grounds, but the perfect gym, new found determination filled him, he will be a hero, the greatest one around.

Or not. Fear flooded into him as a cold metallic object is placed on his back, right where his heart is, and a cold, evil voice sounded from behind him,

"You think you can just come here to my territory like no one's business, hell no, so I think I'll punish you!"

He blabbered on about the beach, then he finished his monologue, he pulled his fist back, quirk activated turning into some sort of metal, and went to punch Izuku, and it struck in the centre of his chest, the man had pulled back his fist once more. He knew that it would kill him, and a high-pitched ringing bounced in his ears, unable to stop the impending doom that approaches.

And for the first time in Izuku's life, he felt empowered, strong. Izuku noticed that stars appeared in his mind, glowing brightly and the brightest a green one, out shining the rest. He could feel a heavy weight that had settle in his chest, his soul, burst, releasing all the anger, sadness, and pain Izuku had felt over the years, and with the internal explosion inside his soul, a bright shockwave of heat and power burst, disintegrating the would-be murderer where he stood, and caused himself to pass out.

When Izuku awoke, he found himself led on the beach, around him a large area cleared like a bomb had gone off, and he was at the centre. He couldn't remember at all what had transpired last night, so shrugged it off thinking he passed out due to someone's quirk. He did feel weird though, very warm and energy flowing throughout his veins, and feeling like he could run a marathon and not break a sweat.

Once he arrived at the apartment, he still had no idea what on earth was wrong with him, this pent-up energy he was feeling, wanting to burst. He entered his mind, finding the pulsing energy and pulled it to his hands, then pushed out the energy, sending a jet of white-hot flames through the air and onto his couch, scorching it.

Panicking, he reached for the flames, manipulating the flames of the couch and into shapes, different shades of colour with his favourite being forest green flames. Like a light switch he realised that he had a quirk, and amazing quirk! His spirit drowned with hope, a fire rekindled in his soul. He noticed his note book on the table and ran to get it, hands outstretched, a pulling sensation in his palms, then it flew at him, He had TWO quirks! Izuku couldn't believe it, he can be a hero like All Might. No more time wasted, he went to his room, covered with lovingly wore hero posters and other merch with the little money he had, and pulled up his laptop salvaged from random parts found during his years alone, and looked up ways to
improve/train quirks.

Research says that to train a fire quirk, one must be both physically and mentally fit to handle them, lest they become dangerous and wild. He enrolled himself at a dojo for many forms of martial arts, cleaning Dagobah beach to help with his training, also picking up on parkour and dance for flexibility; they were expensive, but the little money he had always stayed the same, a benefit to his part time job of cleaning the neighbours flats and stuff. He had 7 years until U.A, and he couldn't wait, this was his beginning as the greatest hero of all time.

The Symbol of Hope.