"What do you want, Katherine?" I demanded as I began pacing back and forth in the room.

I heard muffing in the background and that's when my fear shot out of the roof. "Well, I was hoping you could join me and my realtor in looking at warehouses, especially since my realtor has found herself a little tied up at the moment."

My eyes widen when realization hit me and I saw Fallon look down at the ground in disappointment. "Peyton." I whispered.

Katherine faked a gasped behind the phone, "Oh, you know her as well? We'll have so much fun together!" She exclaimed but I knew it was all fake. "Just ask Fallon for the address and I'll be waiting." And with the phone call ended.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked down at the phone, still not believing what I heard. Katherine got ahold of someone I really cared about and all I could think about was all of the people she had taken away from me and how they all ended up. Either dead or a vampire.

I heard a snuffing and that's when I remembered that Fallon was also in the room. I glanced up at her and saw she was crying. "I'm sorry, she didn't give me a choice. It was either I tell her everything that I knew about Peyton or she would kill me." Then she looked right at me. "I'm so sorry Julia."

I went over to Fallon before pulling her into a hug and she began crying harder into my shoulder, "It's okay Fallon, you didn't have a choice and I know what that feeling is like. You were doing what anyone else would do to stay alive." I pulled away from her, and saw her face was a mess from the crying, but I knew what that feeling felt like. "But I need you to tell me where Peyton is at. I can't lose her, if I lose her, I don't know what will happen to me." I begged.

Fallon nodded before reaching into her pocket of her jean's and pulled out a crumble piece of paper, before holding it out to me. "She just send me this a few minutes ago."

I quickly took the paper from her hands and unfolded the crumble paper, and read the address, realizing it was in the outskirts of New York City. Of course Katherine would choice a place like that, it was a signature move of hers. I glanced up a Fallon, "Stay here, please and I'll call you if I need anything."

Fallon nodded and I quickly left the house, fearing for my girlfriend's life.

~

Upon entering the warehouse, it was just a large empty room, and there was no Katherine or Peyton anywhere in sight. However, as I continued to enter the room, I saw a piece of rebar on the floor with a small section of it covered in blood. My stomach dropped for I knew that Katherine had hurt Peyton and I feared what else she had done to her.

"I'm so glad you could join us." I heard a voice from above me. My head shot up for I saw Katherine leaning out of a broken window which I guess belong to an office that would allow the boss to over look all of his product.

I clenched my fist, "Why are you doing this! Why can't you just let me be happy for once!" I screamed. My emotions were all over the place because Katherine had finally crossed a line. Every time she had found herself a love interest, I would stand on the side and let it happen, even though slowly but surely she was breaking my heart each time. But now, I had someone I really cared for who wasn't someone in my family or parent figure. She was an actual love interest and someone who didn't deserve to be thrown into vampires or the supernatural. She deserved a normal life.

Katherine smirked before retreating her arms into the room, "Why don't you come up here and we'll talk about it." She paused. "All three of us." Then she disappeared into the room.

I yelled out in frustration before using my vampire speed to find the room that Katherine disappeared into. I guess my anger and frustration clouded my judgement, for I did not realize I had just fallen into another one of Katherine's trap.