Frederick

SO GUESS WHO IS UPDATING AGAIN. THIS GIRL.

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

I continued to drain the girls blood, and began to feel the urge to tear her into pieces. My fingernails were digging deep into her skin, ready to tear it off.

"Mother, look." I heard Annabelle. "She's about to kill her."

Pearl cleared her throat. "Julia." She spoke up, trying to get me to stop, but I ignored her. "Juliana, stop!" Pearl yelled.

Then I felt someone pull me off the girl. The person slammed me into the wall and held my hands against the wall. "No!" I screamed. "I'm not done!"

I suddenly notice that Pearl was right in front of me. "You were going to kill her, Juliana."

I quickly kicked her off of me and sped over to the girl who was being held by Anna. When I was about to reach her, someone held me back. They grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. Next they pushed me against the same wall again except this time my stomach facing the wall.

I tried to move my arms, but the person had them in a tight grip. Then I heard Pearl sigh, "Thank you, Harper."

Harper chuckled, "Happy I could help."

"Let go of me." I growled against the wall, trying to fight my way out.

"Anna, do you remember how Katherine got Julia back into control?" Pearl asked her daughter.

There was a small pause, "I only remember her talking to Julia. Nothing else."

"She talked about how we meet." I whispered, slowly calming down by remembering the day. "She saved me before the fever could kill me. I was ready to die and she made sure I didn't." I continued, and stopped fighting against Harper.

Slowly I felt Harper let go of my arms and I turned around and faced the others. "Katherine made me into a monster, and when she had enough fun. She would snap me back into place, like I was her doll. I will only be that to her, and we all know it." I explained to them.

I went over to the young girl and bit into my wrist and placed it against her mouth. Once I thought she had enough, I pulled my wrist away. Then I looked into her dark brown eyes. "You're going to go home and forget what happened here."

She nodded and quickly left the house. I watched her leave until someone touched my arm. I looked over to my side and saw Anna. "Follow me," I quickly gave her a confused look and she smiled. "We are getting you into some better clothes."

~

"Why are these trousers so tight?" I asked Anna.

Anna chuckled, "There called skinny jeans, and no one calls them trousers now." She explained.

I groaned and looked at myself in the mirror, then at Anna. "I look like a man, Anna."

Anna chuckled and handed me and black leather jacket. "You look hot, Julia."

"Hot?" I asked confused. Did I really look hot? Because I felt fine.

She rolled her eyes, "Another word for sexy."

"Oh."

I looked at myself in the mirror again. I had on dark red t-shirt and black trousers or what Anna likes to call, skinny jeans. I also had on brown knee high boots, which I thought were for riding, but were not. Finally was the black leather jacket to pull it all together.

After helped me with my clothes, she then did my hair. She used something called a straightener to make my frizzy blonde hair flat. While she was doing my hair, we began to talk.