It's time to leave

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

Katherine got what she wanted, like usual, and was a bit surprised by the the results but at the same time glad that she still had that much power over me. After that, she let me go and I went back over to the Salvatore's house.

By the time I got there, Stefan already had vervain in his system and was into the cellar. Upon reaching the cellar, I found both Damon and Elena in front of the cell and that they were going to stay there all night. I rolled my eyes and found a bedroom to sleep in.

~

Once morning had came, I went downstairs to see how Stefan was. Elena was the only down there and she told me Damon went to get animal blood for him this morning.

When I looked into the cell, I saw Stefan tossing and turning. I sighed, knowing what kind of pain he was going through.

"What's wrong with him?" Elena asked.

"Memories. He's going through his memories, trying to get back to his old self." I explained to her as I pulled away from the door. "Katherine did the same to me, except much more painful than this."

Elena looked at me confused, "What could be more painful than this?"

I chuckled, "A lot of things. Being starved, stabbed everyday, and the only blood I recieved had vervain in it. Should I continue?" I asked her.

She quickly shook her head, "Sorry for asking." She mumbled.

"It's not your fault." I told her and I finally noticed how upset she was. "He's going to get through this Elena. It just take time."

"How long?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, especially because I don't know how long he was on the human stuff." I looked at her, "I only ask is that you stay away from him. At his state, his memories will confuse you for Katherine and I don't know how he will react."

~

"How does it feel?" I asked Damon as he held the device. "Knowing you have what John wants."

Elena has just left a few minutes ago for school, so now it was just Damon and I.

Damon smirked, "Good." He paused. "If only I knew what it does."

I shrugged my shoulders, as I pour myself a glass of bourbon. "Don't ask me, technology was never my strong suit." I paused and took a sip of my drink. "What did Pearl say about it? I never asked."

Damon continued to examined it, "She though she was stealing his vampire compass," I groaned and remembering the stupid thing. "But it was a pocket watch." He put down the watch. "Shouldn't you have gone to school too."

"Eh, I felt like skipping. Plus, you need my help with Stefan. Only I know what he's going through." I paused. "Did you know that Pearl finally feels at home again?" I asked him. "She's even letting Anna join the high school."

Damon shrugged his shoulders, and made himself a drink. "I really don't care, just less tomb vampires in my way."

I eyed the bottle of blood that was on the table and I knew it was animal blood. I went over and grabbed it. "I'm going to go give this to him."

I didn't wait for his replied before I went down to the basement and to the cellar. I held the bottle out in the little window in the door.

Stefan was off the bed and was sitting on the ground against the bed with he's arms resting on his legs.

"I brought you something to eat, 100% Stefan diet approved." I told him, but he didn't reply. I sighed, remembering when I did this. "You know what will happen if you don't eat. You'll get all rotting and crusty. We don't Saint Stefan looking like that, now do we?"