Love or Hate (Part 1 of 2)

This imagine is dedicated to Bbyelle_x hope you love it! Enjoy everyone! ✨ Message or comment any requests you have! ☺️

I always felt paranoid going out with my boyfriend, Aitch just in case any of his fans saw us and realised I was his girlfriend, they'd hate me. He always kept me out of the spotlight for that very reason.

"You think if they found out about me they'd give me hate?" I asked him as we lay in his living room watching TV.

"I don't know baby but I don't want them knowing about you cause I don't want you hurt." He spoke pulling me close and hugging me.

The next day we decided to go to lunch at Nandos when a fan walked over to our table. She asked Aitch for a picture and smiled at me as I offered to take it.

"Thanks for that sorry for disturbing you, you look cute together by the way."
The fan spoke before quickly walking away.

I'd totally forgotten about the whole thing until someone tagged me on instagram it was a picture of me and him in Nandos taken from a distance, he was tagged in it as well which means all the fans are gonna find out about me. I burst into tears instantly, thinking about the hate I'd get. I ran into the living room where Aitch was sat.

He instantly got up and hugged me. "What's wrong? what happened!?" He rushed out worried, he pulled back and I gave him my phone tears running down my face.

"They're gonna hate me." I whispered. He looked up and shook his head, a sad look in his blue eyes.

"They won't baby I promise, they're gonna love you, don't cry please. How could they not love you? You're supportive of what I do and a real fan would support us okay?." He moved forward and kissed me softly. I pulled back and held onto him tightly.