Chill

PLEASE comment or message me taking all requests! ❤️

ENJOYYY!!

I was in my boyfriend, Aitch's apartment lying on his bed scrolling through my phone, waiting for him to come back from the kitchen with my drink. I suddenly heard him talking, confused as we were the only people here I got up to see what was going on.

Reaching the kitchen I realised that he was doing an instagram live meaning, I couldn't talk because he was keeping me a secret from all the fans. He looked over at me and realised I was annoyed waiting for my drink.

"I want you guys to ask me questions and that while i'm on here." He spoke looking back to his phone. I rolled my eyes and walked further into the kitchen going to make my drink myself.

He low-key glared at me and picked up his phone to avoid me being in the live.

"Guys i'm gonna go now speak to you all soon." He said before ending the live. I ignored him when he looked at me and carried on to the fridge getting a capri sun. "What's the problem?" I asked as I sipped my drink sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Why'd you try get in the live? You know they don't know about you." He asked me

reaching and taking some of my drink. I smiled at took my drink back before heading back towards his room.

"You forgot to get my drink that I asked for, that's all."

He followed behind me and we both lay down on his comfy bed and he pulled out his laptop and put on a movie.

I lay my head on his chest while he ran his hand through my hair. 

"I've missed this." He mumbled to me as we both fell asleep.