Introduction

Catherine Parr sat at her desk as she finished uploading her song. "Everyone sent in their song correct?" The other queens nodded. "Are we ready to finally release the album?" Anne Boleyn asked hopefully. "Not quite, we have an intro song and an interlude with all of us but we never wrote and recorded a closing song. Does anyone have any ideas for that?"

 Everyone shook their head. Catherine of Aragon looked around "Can't we just release the album as is and worry about a closing song later. We already pushed the deadline for the album back by two weeks." Parr looked back at her "When we wrote the album we planned out a closing song in the draft and we have to have one before we can release it."

"Well, where should we get ideas from?" Anna looked at the group. "I thought we were going to use Cathy's song as a closing" Cathy shook her head, "We each put that we had our own individual song, we can't exactly use it as a closing." 

"What about the group portion at the end of your song? Can't we just spilt that from the rest of your song and have that be the closing?" Jane suggested. "We could do that, but we would have to add to it and change the melody for it to be its own song. By the time we do that it would end up taking longer than if we just started from scratch" Catherine said.

Kitty looked at what they had in the album so far "We haven't even listened to each others songs yet, how are we supposed to write a closing?" Catherine looked up "That's it. We could listen to each others songs to gain our inspiration for the final one." 

All of the queens nodded at each other excitedly. "Maybe we could make it a competition for who's song is the best" Anne suggested, "I mean we all know I would get first but it would be fun to decide everyone else's place."

"Oh please Anne, there's No Way your song is any better than mine" Aragon laughed. "I do like this competition idea though." "So then its settled" Jane said "We listen and judge each other's songs to gain inspiration for our final one" 

"That works for me," Parr said queuing up the album. Cleves sat on the couch and motioned for the other queens to come over. "Let's get ready to react to these songs and prove the best of them once and for all"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the introduction to my book. This was an idea I've had based on some other books with the same concept. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day.