2 | New beginnings

Meanwhile, far away from the forest and into the train by the Southwest of Orah City, Finn Willer was an eight-year-old boy, traveling to the city with his big brother Nash in the age of sixteen.

Both the Willer Siblings had taken a trip from Merriam Town to their Capital, Orah City. A metropolis of modern technology and incredibly skilled Orestes.

"Is that a Zero?" The Crowd murmurs

"No way, here?" Other gossips

"Hey, pull out your phone, Maggie needs to see this" the teens chuckled in the background and a flash could be heard in the distance

"Who let the pheasant in?

"Don't look dear, it's embarrassing"

According to all the gossips he heard about him, Finn figured that... Maybe they just didn't eat the right amount of sugar, candy always makes him feel slow at certain moments. So Finn shrugs and returns his attention back to his colorful stickers

He has a joy of sticking each of his favorite stickers to specific aspects of his face and sometimes it would even reach down to his neck. This time around, Finn always had an eye to the blue rabbit just because it stands unique from the rest, he would always skip it whenever his hands would pass by it

"Blue rabbit! You again. Haven't you done enough to the veggie mountains?" He bit his lip and thinks for a moment "Nah, I'll definitely use you... Next time"

"Oh look, what a cutie" a batch of teenagers pointed to his direction, Finn lightened up and gave her a smile. Finally, somebody who was fed a fine breakfast!

A separate girl scoffed a disgusted expression "a Zero? Really? What taste do you guys have"

"Ugh, not that trash" she rolled her eyes to her "the hot guy beside him" and she pointed on Nash, Finn's brother.

Finn frowned as if an arrow had gone across his heart, are they talking about my brother? but his negativity left as fast as it came. He almost let out a cunning laugh, thankfully his brother was beside him sleeping through the entire ride

My brother, hot?

Finn choked up inside trying his best to keep in his laughs, not wanting to disrespect the lovely girls he shoves his head into his stickers and began giggling nonstop.

His brother Nash is all sorts of things, but a charmer was never one of them. Sure he may have a messy bluish-white hair that compliments his pale skin and gaunt pink lips. From his neck to his left shoulder a bandage wraps around it, and another small one to his right and defined jawline. Sometimes the ladies would find those bandages interesting, though in reality, they're just sores from fights he can't win. Even his fashion was effortless, a grey hoodie and light blue jeans.

but he does give cold stares with his Crystal-white eyes and a lazy grin that always irritates the heck out of his brother, Finn was certain that the ladies were just lucky to catch him sleeping like an angel

Suddenly he stopped.

But he's my brother, he's a Zero too and we look exactly alike. I call favoritism! This is not fair!

Finn frowned and looked at himself, trying to analyze what could possibly the difference. His dark hair that if observed properly you would realize that it's actually dark maroon, he also have an odd eye of hazel on his right and blue on the other and that may still be a question to him. He have a soft fair skin and thin cute lips, his right cheeks adorned with colorful stickers, and a few more down to his neck.

He thought for a moment and agreed, yep! We totally look alike.

but then he wondered. If it's not the face, could it be the clothing? His brother was basic, and he? A pink extra large V-neck sweater and a white shirt underneath it, brown short that ended above his knees and finally a white socked brown shoes.