Author's Note..... SEQUEL INFO!!!!

Hello, everyone!! From what I have seen, there is nearly 1,700 reads so far, and I'm really grateful for the support that I've been receiving throughout uploading. But it's over now, and what's going to happen? Here's the info you need for when the sequel begins to be uploaded.

The sequel will start off three, nearly four, years later. When the One X album has just been released. Adam is back into action, Lara has a kid, and shit goes down.

In this first story, Adam is about 24 or 25, and Lara is 22 and 23. In the sequel, Adam is about 28 or 29, and Lara is 26 and 27. Their kid, which you have heard about is a girl from the first story, is 3 and nearly 4.

I have already begun writing the sequel, and I'm really excited about it. I think that after this sequel, there will be two more, for each of the albums. So far there has been the self-titled album, and this sequel is One X album.... next is going to be Life Starts Now and after that, Transit of Venus.

Be very excited, people. I am and I think that there's good reason to be, so YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY enjoy!

--> PS - I'm not going to start uploading the sequel to this story, which will be called Gone Forever, until my band story, called Hopeless Dreamers, which is probably an All Time Low fanfic, has 500ish reads. GO READ IT!!!!!