Chapter 35

"Yeah, I'm Jaden. I was the guy who received a broken nose off your guitarist. Because my ex was being a bitch to your girlfriend," the boy says, pointing to Barry, who grins and fist-bumps him. I grip his shoulder. "If you're back to fuck with her, you will not walk out of that door, you will drag yourself out due to the broken legs I will give you," I threaten. He blinks and steps back, vigorously shaking his head. "Nah, dude, I just wanted to clear terms." I shrug and turn to the girl, who grins and holds out her hand, which I ignore.

"Hi, Lara may have mentioned me. I'm Alyssa," she says. The name is familiar, but I don't know her, so I shrug and sit down. Neil stands up and points at her. "You're the bitch that texted her when she first came with us." She furrows her eyebrows, but she nods. I look at him and he grins. "I was listening to music with her that first time when you guys were practising. Before she got me those drums." I raise my eyebrow, turning back to Jaden and Alyssa. "Ok, Blue can chat here, Colorful can follow me. I assume you wanna see her?" She nods and I head to the door, knowing where Lara will be. Talking to the cameras.

Lara's POV

"Yeah, I've been with the band during the whole tour. Met them during the first concert," I say to the reporter closest to me. I can hear screams all around me, reporters wanting to get answers from the girlfriend of Three Days Grace's frontman. "And what's the reason that there's been so much postponing during this tour?" one man says to me. I blink, and flinch at yet another kick inside my stomach. "For legal reasons, I can't answer that, but I can say that there will be no more postponing for these last two concerts coming up."

"LARA!" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Adam. Since he got out of hospitals he hasn't had any drugs, and withdrawal seems to be visible. He's always tired now, and sometimes he gets really upset, but I can always calm him down. I smile as he slings his arm round my waist, although he can't reach all way round. There's pregnancy for you. "hey, babe," he says to me. I look at the cameras. "I'm afraid I have to go now. Remember, this band is incredible, guys! Don't forget it," I say. I grin at Adam and walk away with him, back inside the building, where there is a girl with streaks of red, purple and green in her dark hair. I take one look at her and smile. "Alyssa!"

She laughs and hugs me, carefully. "So, you're pregnant, then," she says. I smile and nod. "Eight months." Her eyes widen and she's looks down. I glance at Adam, who looks like he's going to collapse. I frown at him and move away from Alyssa. "Hey, Adam, are you ok?" He looks up at me, squeezes his eyes shut, and nods slowly. I put my hand on his shoulder. He staggers. I shake my head. "Alyssa, come with me. I need to get him in a bed, or it will not end well."

"She looks at him, her head tilted to one side. "Pills..." he mutters. I shake my head. "No, Adam. You can't. Not again, ok? You promised." He looks at me, shaking his head. I gesture to Alyssa to help me, and with effort, we manage to get him on the bus and into bed. I search his pockets, and stare at the plastic bag with three pills inside that I pull out. "Oh, god. Adam, how many? How many have you taken?" I say to him, shaking him. He shrugs. "Bout fifteen." I gasp as he falls asleep. Alyssa stares at me. "He's on drugs?" I look at her, tears in my eyes. "Go get the guys, Alyssa. And a fucking medic. Please, hurry."

She nods and rushes off to get them, while I stare down at the bad in my hand. When did he get them? I've been with him the whole time. How did he get to them? I shrink down on my knees, uncomfortably pressing them into my stomach, and I bow my head. My tears patter down onto the plastic bag, and I watch them slide off. I take a deep breath, before counting to three, wiping my eyes and standing up. I put the bag on a table and grab a glass of water, which I throw on his face. He doesn't stir, and I do it again and again until he coughs and sits up. "What the fuck, Lara?" I choke in a breath before dropping the glass on the floor and throwing my arm round his neck. "Oh, god, Adam. Where did you get them?" He stares at the bag on the table and widens his eyes. "I don't know. How many did I take? I can't remember..."

"He's in here!" I hear from the entrance of the bus. Alyssa rushes on with a medic, who comes over and asks me to move away. "OxyContin, about fifteen pills," I say, before getting off the bus, to where the guys are stodd. I shake my head and lean against the side of the bus. "I can't do this anymore, guys. He broke his promise, I can't trust him anymore. I want to, so much, but I just can't." They stare at me. I probably look crazy, with mascara streaking down my cheeks, but honestly I don't care. This isn't going to work anymore. "We can get you on a flight back home if you want," Brad says to me. I smile and nod. I can't stick stick around him if he's unstable. "You need to get him in rehab now. He can't go cold turkey on his own, and around us he's only lying and sneaking around. He needs real help."

A/N

Hello, people. How are you? Good? That's nice. This story has got like one or two chapters left from now, so please all comment to tell me how amazing I am so that you can all get a sequel. Go on, you know you want to comment.

What's going to happen between Lara and Adam? Is he going to go to rehab? Is she going to go back home and never speak to him again? What's going to happen to the baby? Are they going to break up? Read on to find out!!

Song of the chapter is: Comatose by Skillet. Adios!