Chapter Twenty Six

APHRODITE

I felt my heart beating wildly in my chest. I stared at Scott, the man who kidnapped me. I felt something I couldn't explain.

Life was unbalanced. That's what he told me. Life was so unbalanced that Scott had become the only person to tell me what I needed to do to help myself, even if he did it aggressively. But he was aggressive by nature.

Life is unbalanced. And I suddenly knew it to be truer now than ever.

I didn't want to continue to drown this way. Scott was right. I would die if I did nothing. I looked down at the scars along my forearms. I had fought so hard to convince myself that I was fine. I had fought to blame the way I was on my family, on my mom, on Mason. I had tried to be ignorant. I had tried to be defiant to what was really going on inside me, even fighting back my inner dysfunctions with pills and self-mutilation.

Nothing I'd done before worked. It had only made me dependent on the medication to keep the depression at bay. It had only made me lose blood every single time I took a blade to my skin because I couldn't handle the emotions.

Scott watched me as I looked up at him. Slowly, ever so slowly, I got up and went to him. I raised my arms towards him, held my hands out, and gazed at him with big eyes. Maybe I was fucking crazy, I don't know what came over me, but I forcefully grabbed his face and kissed him.

I shivered and let out a fast breath as Scott grabbed my arm, pulled me inside, and pushed me against the wall right behind me in the gym. I lifted my hands as if in surrender and willed my teeth not to chatter from the completely overwhelming ordeal. I found myself holding my breath and clenching my jaw as Scott took my long black skirt in his large hand and lifted it, reaching underneath and yanked my panties down my legs and off my bare feet, tossing them aside. He gave me no time at all to adjust to the situation before he hiked my long skirt up to my hips, uncovering my lower half completely, and grabbed the backs of my thighs.

My lungs screamed as I let out a long shaky breath and continued to hold my hands up as I was lifted from the floor. My wide eyes were suddenly staring into his, eye level with him now. His belt scratched my inner thighs as he pulled them around his hips, the skirt of my dress falling further back behind me. I let out short, uneven little breaths as Scott looked at me, his hands on my skin, my thighs held around him, my lower half completely bare to him.

I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack.

Scott smiled at me and then glanced down at my lower half. Then he tilted my body back some so that I was leaned against the wall and set his knees against the wall underneath me so that his thighs could support my weight. The move made my legs spread wider around him and brought our hips closer together. I continued to force myself to breathe and not hyperventilate as Scott squeezed the backs of my thighs, and then reached for the zipper of his pants.

I kept my jaw clenched. My eyes wide, my hands up against the wall and watched him pull the metal clasp down and reach inside. He readjusted his legs some as he released himself from the confines of his pants.

I didn't even have time to look and possibly rethink things before he pushed my skirt back even more and hiked me up a little further. He held one arm around my hips, holding me in place, while the other hand quickly positioned his cock at my entrance. Holding onto my thigh now, he slowly pushed inside with a soft grunt.

My awkward hands suddenly grabbed his shoulders. I couldn't stop myself from yelping at the intrusion. I squealed as I felt my walls stretching for him.

Scott began rocking his hips. He looked at my face and saw the discomfort, and the awkward hands had gone back up in surrender again. Pinning me fully against the wall, he took my hands and returned them to his shoulders, ignoring the threat of my fingernails. He leaned against me, feeling my body flush against his as he rested his head right next to my neck, lifting me just a little more so that I was a tad higher than him. I gripped his shoulders hard as he continued to move inside me, the pain and the uncomfortable stretch still annoying my body.