🍋in the morning🍋

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, I'll go slow" he said in a reassuring voice

You nodded as he began to move in an out.

"K-kachan!~" You moaned as he moved his hips against yours

Bakugo's POV:

I laughed at the dumb nickname deku had given me and that y/n now used when she wanted to be annoying. I didn't mind though, it was cute watching her squirm under me. I made sure to go nice and slow so she enjoyed her first time. She obviously was in pain right now but she didn't tell me to stop. I saw her turning red slightly and I bet over to her ear.

"It's ok, breath baby. We'll take it slow." I whispered in her ear.

She let out a shaky breath and breathed heavily. I watch as she tried to focused away from the pain but it didn't seem to work. I wasn't paying attention for a moment and I felt something on my head. I looked down and saw y/n panting. Her hand gripped onto the back of my head and she pulled me down, smashing our lips together in a rough, sloppy kiss. I kissed back as saliva covered both our mouths. She pulled away and pulled my ear closer to her mouth.

"K-kachan, f-faster" she panted

I looked at her and she was a mess. Her hair was messy and she had saliva all over her face. It was probably my saliva.

"Kachan!" She whined

I quickened my pace slightly and she moaned loudly with pleasure. I could feel I was getting close. I smiled at her underneath me.

"Mmm, you like that?"

She nodded her head and gripped the sheets tighter. I laughed softly and sped up more, making her really feel it. She screamed out in pain and pleasure. I felt it, I had reached my peak. Sticky, white liquid began to fill the condom. I saw it on her face too, she felt the difference. I laughed softly again and slowed down, moving in and out in slow, rithmec motions. She opened her eyes which had been tightly shut for the majority of the time, and looked at me. I smiled down at her as we both came down from our highs. Finaly after we were both tired, I pulled out and threw the condom away. I lay on top of y/n, who was still breathing heavily.

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Th-thank you kachan." She whispered weakly

"For what?"

"For not going overboard."

"Hehe ya well, I kinda lost it at the end..."

"No, no your fine. You were gentle. And I am grateful to you for that." She said closing her eyes. "I've never done that before and to be honest, I didn't think you had it in you to go slow." She said with a weak laugh at the end

"Hey! That's insulting!" I yelled at her with mock anger

"Hehe, shut up explody-boy and let me finish. I'm really glad you didn't just throw my concerns to the side and fuck me like a god damn animal. Thank you for taking it slow." She finished, clearly exhausted.

"No problem baby foxy" I said but she was already asleep.

I smiled at her sleeping figure and wraped my body around hers, quickly falling asleep.

--time skip--

When I opened my eyes, y/n was still asleep. I wiggled out of bed and went to take a shower. I turned on the water and waited for it to get warm. As I stood there, I couldn't help but think about what we just did a couple hours ago. I knew it was her first time and I wanted to make it special for her. I followed her directions and it made her happy. To see her happy made me happy. I stepped into the warm shower and let the water run through my hair and down my face. I thought about y/n and how lucky I was to have her.

Y/n POV:

You woke up without the explody boy's arms around you. You heard the shower running and got out of bed. You went to stand up and go get a change of clothes but You felt an immense pain between your legs. you collapsed onto the floor and held your lower stomach region. You definitely weren't prepared for the after effects of doing it for the first time. You managed to get some clothes and put them on. It was a pair of comfy short-shorts and a loose off the shoulder t-shirt. Bakugo came out of the bathroom with a towel wraped loosely around his waist. It slung low so you could see his v-line.

"Hey there explody-boy." You said sweetly

"Hey foxy." He said just as sweet

You both had a heavy blush on as Bakugo put some clothes on. You headed downstairs with your hands laced together. You went into the common room to find everyone there. They all turned towards you guys and looked at you suspiciously. You walked over to them and Bakugo sat down next to kiri and Kami. You sat in his lap.

"Sooooo... where were you today?" Momo asked us skeptically

"Uhhh, not feeling well?" You responded hesitantly

"Mm hm" she said glaring at you two

"Oh shut up momo. Your just jealous that Todoroki is with deku and not you." Mina said. She cast a sharp glare at the pink alien girl but she didn't notice or just didn't care. "Anyways," she said turning to you and Bakugo, "we told Aizawa sensai you weren't felling well. But as far as I can see, you both are feeling just fine." She said smirking

A blush appeared on both of your faces as you burried your face in bakugo's shirt.

"Don't worry, no one's gonna judge you." Kiri said rubbing your back.

You looked at him while still clutching bakugo's shirt.

"Hey at least you two did it when everyone else was in class, unlike those two fuckbirds over there." He said pointing to Todoroki and deku.

"Than why does everyone know what we were doing?" You asked in a small, embarased voice.

"Hehe well when you both didn't show up to class, we kinda knew what was going on. And then I forgot one of my books so I came back here to get it and, well, let's just say you sounded like you were having fun." He said nervously but quiet enough so that no one else heard. "But I swear it was only me and I didn't tell anyone else." He said huridly.

You blushed again and felt bakugo's arms wrap proactively around you. You were much smaller than him so you could curl up comfortably in his lap.

For the rest of the night, everyone minded their own business, after Bakugo threatened to blow them to bits. (I'll blow you to bits! Hm, kinky. *quote from hazbin hotel 😅) you talked a little to kiri and he was very supportive and didn't try to get you to talk about what happened with Bakugo and you, even though you knew he really wanted to know.

Eventually everyone went to bed and Bakugo and you went back up to his room and went to sleep. He wraped his body around yours and you both fell asleep.

Well, there you go. Tbh, it was a lot easier to write the smut than I thought. It's probably not very good but I had to go find some to read and get an idea of how to write it.