"Do you know, there is actually a lovely jubbly painting of his over the National Gallery Trafalgar Square. It is breathtaking." Aspen informs us.

"And it's so breathtaking how you cannot get sick of your own voice." I sarcastically beam at her.

"Okay...Becca. Which performing artist is known as the King of Rock n Roll?" Suzanne asks her.

"Why didn't I get this? I love Michael Jackson." Jackie whispers to Max.

"It's not Michael Jackson, Jackie." I mutter, quietly as possible.

"Elvis Presley." Becca says.

"That's correct." Suzanne says.

"Yes!" We all exclaim and I give Becca two fist bumps.

"What?" Jackie mouths to Max and he just slowly claps. I chuckle at the scene.

"Who was the first African American baseball player to join Major League Baseball?" Suzanne asks Max.

"Well, I don't watch baseball. Or any other sports." Max says.

"You got this. Just focus." I tell Max, patting his shoulder.

"Oh! Uh, I remember this from our civil rights history course. Yes! Uh, Jackie Robinson." Max says.

"That's correct!" Suzanne says.

"Yay!" We all cheer and Max turns to me, giving me a high-five.

"And now over to our Jackie." Suzanne says and Jackie starts to get tense.

"Jackie, what do you call a two dimensional array made up of numbers or letters?" Suzanne asks her.

"Focus, Jackie." Aspen says to her as she ponders for a bit.

"Leave her alone, you're distracting her." I tell Aspen.

"Was I talking to you?" She says.

"No. But I answered. So be quiet." I snap back at her, then turning back to Jackie.

"Jackie?" Suzanne says as she nervously folds her hands.

"There's a movie trilogy named after the answer." Aspen says through gritted teeth.

"You are not allowed to help, or you'll disqualify the whole team." Suzanne says.

"Back To The Future." Jackie says and my face drops in confusion.

"I'm sorry, Jackie. It was a matrix. Ravens, you're back to zero points." Suzanne announces and Aspen scoffs.

"It's not your fault, she threw you off." I inform Jackie.

"Valerie, you're up next. Who composed this famous piece?" Suzanne asks as she plays a clip of the music piece.

Aspen then starts to sing over the hallelujahs and my blood starts to boil.

"Suzanne, this challenge is ridiculous! You're just creating tension between all of us." I snap.

"The strength of your team relies on the abilities of its individuals." She says.

"Well I never rely on anyone. And too bad we can't pick the individuals on our team." I say, glaring at Aspen.

"What about the question I asked you?" Suzanne says in a calmer tone.

"It's Handel." I state.

"George Frideric Handel. Born German, then became British." Aspen quirks up.

"That's right." Suzanne huffs.

"Ravens, you have twelve in a row. Hayley, it's now your turn." Suzanne says.