Monae pov

Monae pov

DAVE NO STOP IM SORRY
"Nah u was talking all that shit now wassup"
I'm sorry put me down and next thing you know he threw me in the pull . Since he wanted to play I faked dead and started floating .

"MOANE ?!"

Dave said jumping in the pull to see if I was alone but I still faked dead

"Baby don't do this to me wake up please , babygirl , I my girl what the fuck"

A few moments later I heard him quietly crying it broke my heart but it was mad funny so I decided to stop so I got up and started laughing at him and the face he made ,made me feel so bad he's eyes where red and he had a mug oh his face .

A few moments later  I heard him quietly crying it broke my heart but it was mad funny so I decided to stop so I got up and started laughing at him and the face he made ,made  me feel so bad he's eyes where red and he had a mug oh his face

"Bruh what the hell why you gon do that shit bruh had me fucking worried as hell"

I was just playing I'm sorry I said smirking

He rolled his eyes and walked away . I let him cool off for a minute.

2 hours later

We were now leaving the beach i think dave was mad at me but he says his not as we were driving back to the resort it was silence all u you could here was the low radio .

We finally got to the resort and Dave got out not even opening the door I started getting emotional he walked ahead of me and got in the resort while I was still in the parking lot by the time I got to the elevator it had already closed and I had to wait for the next one to come so to kill time I got on my phone on social media and just scroll through my feed until the next elevator came. When the elevator finally came which caught my attention and I walked on the elevator and that man was there I started to think twice about even getting on , by the time I can get off The elevator closed I was minding my business looking at the floor and then he comes and he choked me I couldn't really breathe he started punching me in my stomach and I was crying for help but nobody could hear me he hit me in my mouth my nose my boobs everywhere I just felt so dead inside I was just wondering why does he do this to me what did I do for him to hurt me . He finally stopped and looked at me and said meet him at his room once I come back for my dinner and he said if I didn't show up he would kill me and take everything for me. I just sat there crying when he told me his room number and what floor and in the elevator dinged but it wasn't my level so I waited to go back up to my level and I had to clean up my face and my hair so david wouldn't think about anything or think species.