✰Common Enemies✰

Start from the beginning

"And didn't I tell you I didn't care?" Huffing lightly as I snatched my arm from Sanemi's almost iron grip. Giyuu watching the entire time.

Sanemi tched, yanking his arm away as I did mine. "Whatever. I need you to patch up my wound." He said drawing my attention toward the large open flesh wound on his stomach. His arm covering the wound to prevent any of the red crimsons from staining Shinobu's floors.

"This is Shinobu's estate, not mine, why don't you get her to patch it. Or one of the maids."

"Well shithead, I would've but Shinobu isn't here and the nurses are busy. So guess what? You get to do it for me. I heard about you having a part in patching up Kyojuro's wound so I think you'll suffice." He hissed through gritted teeth. 

"Not really-" Before I could even get an insult out of my mouth, Sanemi began to drag me away. Fully gripping my arm with an iron force. But before I could be dragged away I felt another grip on my other arm.

Turning my head I see Giyuu hold my wrist gently, halting mine and Sanemi's movements. "Hah? Let go you dead meat bastard...!" Sanemi growled. Tugging me towards him again. 

"No..." Giyuu calmly replied. "She doesn't want to..." Giyuu then proceeded to pull me away from Sanemi.

"She doesn't have a choice!" I was pulled back towards Sanemi.

"She's one of us... so she does have one." Back towards Giyuu

"She works for us! She is not ONE of us!" And back to Sanemi again.

Before I could be used as a tug-of-war rope again, I broke free of both their grasp. Releasing a large sigh as I did so. "OKAY! Fine, I'll patch you up. Geez, you're like a child throwing tantrum." I shooed Sanemi towards one of the private rooms to patch him up. Meanwhile turning around to look over my shoulder to look at Giyuu. "I'll see you later Giyuu..." I spoke softly. A smile creeping on to my face while shoving the pin-cushion down the hall.  

Pushing him into one of the open rooms I turned around a slid the door shut with a soft click. When I spun back around I saw Sanemi laying across the bed on his back with his legs hanging off the side. Planted firmly onto the ground with his uninjured arm draped across his face, covering his lilac eyes. His badly beaten arm laying comfortably on the pillow. Leaving his chest fully exposed.

It was certainly a... suggestive and vulnerable position to say the least.  

As I walked over to the bed holding an exposed Sanemi, I bent down to open the cabinet door lying next to the bed. "I never thought you of all people would let you guard down like that in front of a demon..." I cooed mockingly. Shuffling through the different ointments and bandages in the cabinet. 

"Shut it... and hurry up!"He growled. I could hear his teeth clenched tightly, making a shiver run up my spine at the sound. 

I sighed standing up with multiple items in my arms. Some pristine white bandages, sutures, cotton balls, some rolled up white cloths, and a small bottle of tampered rum. Opening my arms to let the contents falling on the plush surface of the bed. Some clanking sounds came from my movements. 

I picked up one of the rolled-up clothes, unraveling it and loosely holding it on my finger. Dabbing the blood away and pressing parts of his stomach to see exactly were some of the blood was coming from. Finding a multitude of different spot spilling the red liquid. Using my free hand I gently started prodding the open areas, causing frost to seep and grow in the gapes. Stopping and freezing the blood. 

I could hear Sanemi hiss slightly as I prodded the areas. 

When I was finished a grabbed another clean cloth and wiped the leftover blood away before moving on to the tampered rum. Pouring some on the cotton balls and applied it to the open wounds. Causing an immediate groan and hiss vibrating through the hashira lying in front of me.