💤Formal Beast💤

Its been a long 2 weeks oof. Anyway, I'm back and still alive thankfully. It's hard getting back into a creative mindstate like dang... what was I writing about again? 

------------------------------------------

"Kadzuki!" I gripped her haori harshly yanking it back in forth trying to wake her to no avail, so I went over to Tanjiro doing the same thing and still no response. I tried every one. Zenitsu, Inosuke and Kyojuro and nothing but a few grumbles. I looked around the train car and saw that everyone was fast asleep. I felt my heart hammering in my chest thinking of what I should do next. I could feel the overwhelming power from the front of the train just radiating strongly. It wasn't moving thankfully but what would I do if it started to? I stated bitting on my long pointed nails out of nervousness.I wish I could say I was scared because I might die, but you and I both know that's not the case anymore. I was scared because my friends could die I don't know what to do about it. My legs started to shake think I'd let another group of people I care about die.

I gave a long inhale and brought my hands away from my mouth, I looked towards the door leading to the front of the train. I guess I had no choice really other than going up there and try dealing with the threat myself. I puffed out my chest and started strutting towards the door in a fake sense of confidence. 

I reached out for the door ready to put my 'blood art' to the test. But before I could even wrap my s/c fingers would the handle I heard voices coming from the other side. Getting closer and closer to the door. A sharp gasp escaped my lips and I quickly dashed underneath one of the train seats. Watching the group of people's feet walk threw the door. Ropestrailing behind them making me sweat.

"Should we tie up their arms?"

"Yes, and don't forget the warning to be careful."I watched the shadows dance across the wood floor. Watching them tie ropes up to my friend's arms before then attaching the other end to their own. I started haking again. Unsure of what to do. I couldn't wake up my friends and I don't have the gut to kill people and I doubt they'll just stop because I asked them too. I shut my eyes tightly trying to think.

I remember my mother telling me about this dream of traveling story. She would tell me if I tied a rope around my wrist and then tied the other side to Daiki's wrist while he was sleeping I could visit his dreams. I never really like witchy folklore like that so I never tried it. It always freaked me out and I called it demon craft. 

I could cut the ropes? I glanced the think twisted burlap vines hanging between the pairs of people. What would I even cut those with?

I felt a sudden blistering cold beneath my hand and I jolted up from the shock. Hitting my head on the seat about me causing a large thunk to echo through the quiet train car. After looking around making sure I created nobody I looked down to find the cause. I saw frost started to melt where my hand used to be.

... Dafuq...

I put my hand back down and saw the frost start to come back and grow. I jerked my hand away from it once again and saw the frost begin to melt again and seep into the wood. My jaw went slack while I was staring at the mysterious drop of temperature in that one area. 

"Demons have blood art! What can you do?"

"I-I Ummm, I don't think I have one-"

"Nonsense! I'm sure you have something!" He boasted loudly.

"W-well I haven't seen it." 

....Well, I think now I have. I placed my hand in a different place just to see and I saw the frost begin growing under my hand. I felt it there to see what would happen if I left it there long enough. It started layering, becoming thicker and thicker eventually becoming a thick patch of Iac of the train floor. 

I felt... giddy?

I crawled out from my hiding spot and look around at new faces also now sleeping peacefully. 

What can I do to stop their traveling? Well, you can't travel in a dream if your awake but if they're under the same thing the boys were under I doubt they'll wake up... Well if you're struggling on the outside you can't go through a dream... because we'll... you're dying?

I shook my head made my way towards the small girl with twin braids. I inhaled slowly and reached out my shaky hands towards her neck. NO! I wasn't going to choke her! Just gonna... ya know... stop her breathing... temporarily. 

Before I could even let my fingertips touch her skin Kyojuro jerked up, his large hand harshly wrapping around her neck. A scream erupted from my throat as I fell backward landing on another train seat, feeling a bruise begin to apper on my back from where I fell. 

Well... moving on. I told myself as I looked away from the slightly disturbing scene and moved on. Gently putting my hands around all the attacker's necks and letting my new found ice ability cut off their breathing. These would melt due to their body temperature but would be enough to disturb their dream traveling or whatever they want to call it.

I heard a loud crash come from behind me and I whipped around either ready to run or fight. A cold sweat running down the side of my face.

I stopped dead in my tracks once I saw the small tiny girl Nezuko roll out of her box and onto the floor. She looked at me and blinked and I blinked back. I gave a small wave but she just turned away and walked over to Tanjiro. I watched her struggle to wake him up, pulling on his clothes and hair. "H-he won't wake up... none of the will-" I screeched once she head budded him with a lot of force. I watched the floor dripped from her forehead as she began crying tugging on his haori again. Before Tanjiro suddenly lit up in ablaze... literally. "wh... wHaT tHe HeLl ArE yOu DoInG!?"

~~~~

"They're having trouble. I wonder what happened. They haven't destroyed anyone's core yet...." Enmu spoke softly on top of the train's engine. 

"I don't know but you better figure it out... If your plan fails HE just might take my head as well. And I would much prefer my head wasn't rolling because of some idiots mess up." Ahmya spoke with venom dripping out of her voice. 

"If I'm not mistaken you haven't even help with this. You have no other person to blame but yourself if I fail. I never asked you to depend on me." Enmu still spoke softly but bitter taste hid behind his soft words. "And this plan WON'T fail.

"I should waste the precious energy and power HE gave me. And How can you be so sure your plan won't fail? There's a hashira here and you're not even an upper moon. Haha! How sad!" 

"And nor are you... as long as you don't get in my way I'll be fine... ahem sorry let me rephrase that. Don't get in my way od pleasing HIM and you'll be fine..."

She went silent for a few moments before a crooked and wicked smile grew onto her face. "Ohoho! Even your threats are pathetic!" She laughed loudly, wiping the tears from her eyes as Enmu glared at her from the corner of his eyes. "No matter... I just came for the little ice demon. As long as I snatch her up safe and sound his lord will be pleased with me. I'll leave you to fail on your own." She steps backward off the train. "Ta ta!" Then she disappeared into the snowy forest riding next to the train.

-----------

[Unedited] :(

Anywaaaaayyyyy. It's been 20k for a while now and I'd like to ask all of you... Is there any special chapter you want? It doesn't even have to be a chapter! It can be a Q&A if that's something you'd want. I'll be looking out for those comments so please feel free to ask for something, from me to you as a thank you! Chu~!