Chapter 1

Park Chanyeol

Day today- 1 January 2020

I feel damn amazing because I am going to meet her finally after two long months. I am definitely tired and exhausted because of last night but happy enough to tolerate it. Last night was beautiful...I feel proud of myself for making everyone feel so special. Thinking about last night I cannot forget how cute jongon was and also how sehun cried and also that my cry baby Baekhyun didn't budge and stayed strong for us. I want to say them sorry for making them cry but they all felt special so it's worth it. EXplOration Dot Seoul. The concert that I will cherish for all my life because nothing could make me feel special more than meeting my fans and interacting with them. EXO as a group is supposed to go on hiatus starting this year due to upcoming military enlistments. We all will be more focused on sub-units and solo careers. It is difficult to say when we will meet our EXO-Ls as whole next time, I will be waiting for the moment to arrive but right now I am elated because I am going home after 2 long months of world tour and comeback.

I turn the music in my car off as I reach my destination. Putting on my mask and hoodie I exit my car with numerous bags in my hand. As I look at the nameplate of the house in front of me I feel a sudden pain in my heart but I pull on a big big smile which I have mastered in last 5 years and enter the code to the door after looking around for any possible saesangs who have been following me for quite a few days now.

"Chanyeolahhhhhh" Bomi exclaims happily as she pull me into her tiny hands and hug me tightly. A chuckle leaves my mouth at her cute behaviour.

"It's just been a week but I still miss you I wonder how my girl would be feeling" she says pulling me inside the house and taking all the bags from me. I met Bomi a few days back at company for concert rehearsals. I remove my shoes quickly and head inside the living room only to find her sitting on the sofa pouting and throwing daggers at me.

"You are late" she says coldly to which I reply with a pout. I open my arms wide for her and the pout on her face resolves to a beautiful wide smile as she jumps up into my arms.

"I love you my angel" I tell her swirling her around and hugging her super tightly.

"I love you too appa" she replies me with a quick giggle...
I place her down and kneel in front of her cupping her small face in my giant hands.

"yaaa! Park Nayeol you have grown soo much in last two months" I tell her to which I recieve the cutest giggle and big peck on my right cheek. I hug her tightly once again only to never let her go.

"Appa missed you sooo much angel!"
"Appa I missed you soooooo much more" she tells me escaping from my grip and opening her arms to show me how much more she missed me! Isn't she the cutest little thing on the planet.. I lover her soo much...My Nayeol...My Daughter.

She makes me sit on the couch and runs quickly to her room coming back  with a bigggg card.
She sits beside me and shows me the card... It was colored black on the front page with EXO written on it with white ...

"What is this" I ask her taking the card from her and examining it
"Appa... We made it in school... My friends like you all..." She tells me smiling wide..

I open the card

"Omo! Jinja daebak!"(omg! This is Really amazing!) My eyes were wide as I looked at the card... These four year olds made a picture collage and wrote messages for everyone.. this was soo cuteee...

I was smiling so wide..this was pretty I felt sooo good because the kids know us and more importantly they take us as their role models...this was the cutest gift I have ever got and I am pretty sure members would feel the same!