two

The Doctor threw her arms in the air once more. "Ah, I knew we should have walked!" She closed the door, and walked back up to the TARDIS' console.

"Eh, Doc, where exactly are we?" Graham questioned. "'Cause I know it's not Yaz's place, and I don't even think it's Earth."

The Doctor gritted her teeth, "I'm going to enter this location one last time, and if we don't land at least a block away from Yaz's flat...."

Ryan reached his hand out, and waved downward. "Whoa, Doctor, calm down. I'm sure we'll make it there eventually, even if the TARDIS is acting strange."

Suddenly, the TARDIS began making a whooshing noise, signaling that they were dematerializing. The Doctor hadn't pulled the lever, she hadn't even put in a location to travel to.

"Where we going?" Ryan asked.

The Doctor sighed, "We'll just have to wait and see."

~

They arrived on a very deserted looking planet that looked quite a lot like the last one. The Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS, followed by Ryan and Graham. She let them go on a bit, before closing and locking the door of the TARDIS.

She walked up to where they stood, glancing at the barren surroundings. There wasn't anything on the old rock they had landed on, and the Doctor wondered who or what had brought them there.

"God, I've been trying to contact you all day!"

The Doctor recognized that voice quite well. She spun around to see Missy peeking out from behind the TARDIS, smirking.

"Thank goodness you're finally here...." She ran out from behind the TARDIS, and wrapped her arms around the Doctor, pulling her into a hug. After a few seconds, she let go, letting her hands rest on the Doctor's shoulders.

"I see you've regenerated," she noticed, eyes darting up and down the Doctor. "Isn't it lovely being a lady?" She removed her hands from the Doctor's shoulders, and lifted up her skirts into a curtsy, adding emphasis to what she had said.

The Doctor didn't look amused. "Missy, as nice as it may be to see you again, I was on my way to see a friend when you abruptly set my TARDIS off course."

Missy grinned. "Oh, but aren't I your friend?"

The Doctor looked at the ground beneath her, then to Ryan and Graham, who both looked quite confused for the second time today.

"What do you want?" The Doctor demanded, looking once more at Missy.

Missy stood in thought for a moment. "Well, you see, I seem to be....forgetting things. My memories seem to be erasing themselves, and I have....reasons....to believe that you have something to do with this."

The Doctor rolled her eyes. "You're not the only one whose memories have vanished."

Missy rubbed her forehead. "Don't worry, it's coming to me...."

"What-" the Doctor was abruptly cut off.

"Wait! I think I got it...." Missy stopped rubbing her forehead. "He told you...." She rolled her eyes, and sighed.

The Doctor looked a bit surprised. "You mean you told me? I know he's a different version of you, but you all are technically the same person."

Missy gasped. "Honestly, Doctor, that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say."

The Doctor crossed her arms. "Excuse me?"

Missy rolled her eyes again. "I didn't tell you, he told you. This...." She made a circular motion around her face, "....'version' of myself did not tell you, and wasn't ever going to tell you!"

"You knew all this time?" The Doctor asked, beginning to become quite frustrated.

"Yeah, but he wasn't supposed to tell you. None of us were. Tell me, Doctor, what did you do differently?"

The Doctor threw her arms in the air, and let them fall back down at her sides. "You think I know?"

"Just think. Did you make any big decisions?" Missy said, desperation in her voice.

The Doctor thought for a few moments. She got it. "Yes! Actually, I had to choose if I should let the Lone Cyberman have the Cyberium or not."

Missy motioned with her hand for the Doctor to continue. "And?"

The Doctor sighed, "I let him take it, and he rebuilt the Cybermen."

"Wow, are there really so little people in this universe to save, that you have to create some source of danger so you can save them from it?" Missy laughed.

"What? No!" The Doctor shook her head, "I was trying to save someone else, I wasn't thinking."

"Of course you weren't," Missy placed her hand on her forehead again, as more new memories flooded into her mind, and old ones left. "Ugh, did anything else important happen?"

The Doctor thought about that for a bit. Then it hit her. "Actually the Master....you....absorbed the Cyberium...."

"....and I....he....turned all the massacred Time Lords into Cyber Masters...." Missy finished. "That name was actually pretty clever...." She whispered.

"In my opinion," the Doctor began, "you should've called them 'Cyber Lords.' I feel it's just a tad bit easier to remember."

Missy stood there, a half-shocked expression on her face. "Now, that's a bit rude, isn't it?" She looked over to Ryan and Graham. "Don't you boys agree that was a very rude thing to say?"

Ryan glanced over. "Huh?" He hadn't heard what Missy had said. Him and Graham were having a conversation of their own, only catching some of what the Doc and her 'Best Enemy' were saying.

"Ah!" The Doctor exclaimed, finally realizing what was happening. "Missy, I think I know why your memories are going!"

Missy turned to look at the Doctor, hope in her eyes. "Really? What is it?"

The Doctor organized her thoughts, then stated, "Your past self died, because I let the Lone Cyberman have the Cyberium, thus meaning you never come into existence?" It sounded more like a question.

Missy's eyes widened. "YES, that is exactly what is happening!" She paused, and her smile dropped, "I'm fading out of existence, Doctor, because you didn't think about what your actions would do to the future."

The Doctor's eyebrows raised. "And, you want me to fix what I messed up?"

"Yes!" She cried, "Who better to fix the problem then the one who caused it?"

The Doctor suddenly became very stressed. How in the entire universe would she ever be able to undo what had been done. Her mind was seriously scattered, to say the least.

"Doctor?" Missy enquired.

"Sorry." She shook her head. "Yeah, I guess I'll help."

Missy gasped, "You guess?"

"I said I'd fix what I screwed up, okay!" The Doctor yelled, clearly under a lot of pressure.

Missy put her hands up in a stopping motion. "Okay, calm down. I was just making sure you actually meant it."

"Alright." The Doctor sighed, "Time to go." She brushed past Missy, and unlocked the TARDIS.

"Eh, Doc, we leaving now?" Graham questioned.

"Yes, we are." She replied, opening the door of the TARDIS.

"Eh, Doc," Missy mimicked, "aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

The Doctor looked over to Graham and Ryan. "That's Ryan." She motioned to Ryan.

"Hi." He said, holding up his hand as a greeting.

"....and that's Graham." The Doctor continued, motioning to Graham.

"Uh, hi." Graham greeted, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I'm Missy," she paused, "and I feel as though I've seen you both before, but you can never be too sure with these things."

"Alright, time to go," the Doctor stated, entering the TARDIS. Missy skipped in behind her, followed by Ryan, and then Graham.