STEP SEVEN - RESTART:

Start from the beginning

RINA: "But no one we've asked has seen her anywhere. Rina-chan board says 'Hmmm...'."

KARIN: "Yeah..."

KASUMI: "Hey, Senpai

KASUMI: "Hey, Senpai... What if maybe...and this is a BIG maybe. What if MAYBE this is all a trap on the President's part?!"

AKI: "What...?"

AI: "A trap?!"

AYUMU: "What are you talking about, Kasumi?"

KASUMI: "Like, what if she kidnapped Setsuna so we'd waste all our time looking for her? Because I mean, it all seems a little strange doesn't it? You only really need five people at a minimum to run a club!"

AKI: "I'm sorry Kasumi... But that has to be one of the stu-"

KARIN: "...You're right Kasumi. This should already be enough people to run a club, easy. That's what the rules say, too."

AI: "How about we try negotiating with her?"

AKI: "THIS ISN'T A HOSTAGE SITUATION!"

AYUMU: "Aki?!"

AKI: "But... We made a promise with the president. I'm a man of my word and I want to keep that promise."

KASUMI: "But Senpai..."

AKI: "Once you start this school idol thing, you're going to face way tougher challenges. I want you to do your best now, so you can get to where you need to be."

SHIZUKU: "Are you sure, Senpai?"

AKI: "I'm sure Shizuku, and don't worry. Since you're doing what you love, this is going to go really well. We will all find Setsuna by the time limit. And I'm sure that she will come back to the club."

AYUMU: "Aki

AYUMU: "Aki...You really love school idols, don't you?"

AKI: "Well, don't we all Ayu?"

EMMA: "You know, you're right Akihiko. Let's look for Setsuna."

KARIN: "Yeah, let's give it a shot."

SHIZUKU: "Sure!"

RINA: "Rina-chan Board says, 'Let's do this!'."