you look cute in that uniform ✧

Start from the beginning

"Where's your uniform doll face???"

"huh??"

"GET IN THE UNIFORM NOW!"

"but I don't work here—"

"WHATT?? I DON'T WANNA HEAR NO EXCUSES I'VE BEEN SEEING YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE HERE ALL WEEK"

"i MEAN YES SIR— MAM"

"I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR FINE LITTLE ASS IN THIS UNIFORM AND PUT ON THESE SKATES ON YOUR TINY FEET THEN ROLL YOUR WAY TO THOSE TABLES WITH ALL THESE PLATES, KAPICHE?" The ratchet morbidly obese waitress who seemed to be in charge boomed.

Her tall 6 foot frame shadowed Neymar and her body was also 6 foot in width too.

The scrawny Brazilian gulped. He had no choice put to put on the pink uniform placed in front of him when he saw the large wooden spoon in her chubby hands.

"HMM HURRY UP DOLL FACE"

Once the frightened hazel eyes boy wore the uniform she scanned him. He wanted to cry beneath her authoritative menacing gaze.

"Hmmm you're quite flat chested aren't ya doll face!?"

"EXCUSE ME?" Neymar squeaked

"What was that doll face you biting back to me, your boss???" The ghetto overweight women gripped the wooden spoon even tighter it was on the verge of snapping and the poor Brazilian was afraid that he too would snap in half too if he did not follow her orders.

"Now these plates aren't gonna carry themselves sugar plUm" She growled

Neymar helpless tried to carry all the plates with his undeveloped twig arms. He didn't have a choice and he was too scared to protest after dealing with the dragon in front of him.

"Also stick your lady parts out a little would yaa so all the men give ya extra tipssss" She ordered motioning to her Triple F chest.

And the clueless boy didn't have a moment to process what she said because she gave him a big push and he went flying on his pink rollerblades.