chapter 8

I walked out of Rose's house, i was right and it is freezing outside. She gave me a cardigan which is thin and i can still feel the coldness. I got in River's car, and he took a long glimpse at me. He was staring for a pretty long time.

N : "Earth to River are you there?"
RP : "Oh yeah, im sorry. Its just that you look pretty cute tonight Nos, i can't lie."
N : "Oh um, thank you River."
He eventually started to drive to the concert. I felt pretty awkward, but hey he gave me a self esteem boost. I mean, River looks handsome himself. Not even handsome, he looks spicy. Hot.

N : "River-"
RP : "Yeah?"
N : "Never mind."
I was going to tell him that he looked schnapy himself but i just felt a little shy.

RP : "No tell me Nos."
N : "Its stupid."
RP : "Whatever you say to me isn't stupid, so tell me now."
N : "FINE."
I sat there quiet, just thinking to myself. I didn't want to say it but he's forcing me. He looks at me with ocean blue eyes, making me tense up. He's really about to give me a heart attack.

N : "River, i can't lie either but you looking hot tonight."
RP : "Thanks Nos, why didn't you want to tell me?"
I gave a look of coy, he knew when he visualized my face expression.

RP : "Awe were you scared to tell me?"
He started to play with me.

N : "Shut up, River."
He began to laugh.

RP : "Its okay, no one has ever compliment me with hot, but you my friend have guts."
N : "Did i offend you or something by saying that."
RP : "Oh no no, of course not. Because i already know i am."
He smerks at me and I gave a hard punch to his muscular arms. While playing around with River, i remember about him leaving to film his new movie. I have my chance now to talk to him about it. I don't want him to leave and not tell me so i might as well say something.

N : "So Riv, i heard you were going to film your new movie in Belize."
RP : "Yeah, im gonna be gone for a long time. Im sorry i didn't tell you sooner."
N : "No its okay, you don't have to apologize. Its just your actually gonna be gone for a long period of time. Im beginning to have a lot of fun with you Riv. I don't want you to go for that long."
RP : "Nos, once i go, i will never forget you. Definitely not. Im beginning to have a lot of fun with you too. I don't want it to end but this is what hollywood does. Its a pain in the ass."
      Rivers face, looked like he had an idea. He even looked all obvious.

N : "River send me letters okay, and i'll send letters back to you."
RP : "Or....."
N : "Or what?"
RP : "You can come with me."
N : "Are you crazy?"
RP : "No, I am not."
N : "River i have school."
RP : "I can fix that."
N : "How?"
RP : "I can get a tutor for you."
N : "Please no River, i feel bad for getting offered things."
RP : "But i want to."
N : "What makes you think, im going to Belize for what half a year out of nowhere."
RP : "Nos i want you to go with me, and so im asking you right now. Will you leave with me Monday morning?"
    I began to think really hard. This is fucking crazy. What is he thinking? Im just an unknown girl in highschool. I needed to know why he wanted me to go with him.

N : "Riv, convince me why i should go."
RP : "One i want you to go with me, second you're really fun to be around with, and third lets make memories. Please Nostalgia go with me? It'll be so much fun, i promise."
     I don't know if its me or not, but River sounds like he actually wants me to go with him. I mean I have school you know, im only 15 years old. Im only a freshman, and he wants me to go on this hollywood trip. Sounds really fun to me not gonna lie. If i do go, how am i gonna tell my mom? She needs to know where im going right? I don't even know, its not like shes gonna pay attention to me. Im going to give a shot anyways.

N : "Alright Riv."
RP : "So it's a yes?"
N : "Under one condition..."
RP : "Which is?"
N : "Don't lose me in Belize."
RP : "ALRIGHTTTTT."
      River seemed really happy that i excepted his invitation to this trip. As soon as we talked about Belize, we already made it to the concert. He parked his car and we both got out. It was freezing, and i was freezing my ass off with this thin cardigan. I looked at River, with his blue jacket on. I really needed that. Ugh i swear Rose. What is she trying to do to me, KILL ME?! All of a sudden, River and I heard someone calling out his name. I turned around to see who it was. Turns out, it was paparazzi.

P#1 : "River, is this your girlfriend?"
P#2 : "Are you excited to film your new film with Harrison Ford?"
P#3 : "RIVER PHOENIX, RIVER LOOK HERE!"
     All of this paparazzi shit was getting out of hand. People around us were looking at us, like if we were crazy. A lot girls looked shocked, and then a bunch of girls start to run up to River and i. River then took my hand, and started to run. We ran through a whole crowd and we bumped into a lot of people by accident. Each time River would bump into someone, he'd shout out, "sorry!" I didn't know when were gonna stop running, but im getting a little tired. I turned around to see the girls still chasing after us. My eyes were starting to drift off but then River spotted the bathrooms. We stopped infront of two separated gender bathrooms. We couldn't decide which one. So i dragged River with me to the girls bathroom. There was only 2 stalls, and the big one was being used. There was no other way, but to get into the small one.

N : "River, hurry up and get in here!"

    River ran into the stall and i closed it. I turned around and Rivers body was so close to mine. I was facing him, i looked at his precious face and I felt like i was gonna faint. This small stall was such a bad idea. His blue eyes, his hair so golden, looking soft. His button nose, this is too much. He smells so good. Good gracious help me. I looked into his eyes, and they glanced at my lips. Is this it?

RP : "Do you think they're gone now, because i want to get out of the ladies room."
     I gave a little smack on his head, his hair even flopped.

RP : "Whattttt, i don't want the ladies to think im a pervert."
     He gave a nervous laugh.

N : "Okay stay here, and i'll check."
     I opened the stall and went to go check. So i looked outside and found no signs. I came back in the girls bathroom and told River it was okay to come out but when he came out, the girl in the big stall finally came out. She looked stunned. I looked at River and we both bounced out of the bathroom. As we ran away from the bathroom, we gave a good laugh.

N : "DID YOU SEE THE LOOK SHE HAD ON HER FACE!"
RP : "THAT WAS HILARIOUS!"
      We couldn't stop laughing at the moment. Everything just seem so perfect. When we went to go look for our seats we were still laughing at the fact that we tried to hide from those girls. We found our seats and watched Bob Marley do his thing.

N : "River, thank you for everything."
RP : "Its no problem. Hey? May i ask you something?"
N : "Shoot."
RP : "Can i call you Gia? Since its like the last 3 letters of your name."
N : "Yeah sure."
RP : "You're my only Gia."
N : "And you're my only Riv."