Chapter 11

Raman and ishita sleeping peacefully in each other embrace... Ishita lazily opens her eyes and got surprised to see Raman close to her.. sleeping cuddling to her like a cute little baby..  she smiles and caresses his face but her smile fades away as she remembers Mrs bhalla words... 

Tears form in her eyes.. she tries to get out of his hold making Raman wake up... Raman sees ishita teary.. he pulls her closer and hugs her tightly and says: how are you feeling???

Ishita was silent ..

Raman: jaan... Don't do this again... I was so scared to loose you... Aise koi karta hai... 

Ishita: please Raman go away...

Raman looks at ishita and kisses her forehead and says: and where should I go???

Ishita: Raman..

Raman put his finger on her lip and says: stop talking nonsense... My place is with you... So madam I am not going anywhere leaving my love...

Ishita looks at Raman and says: don't lie Raman you don't love me... Aur wesy bhi how can you love a orphan like me...

Raman glares at ishita angrily and says: you have gone mad... I love you and that's  the truth... Aur ye kiya orphan. Orphan laga Kay rakhi hai... orphan are those who have no one.. you have me and mihir...

Ishita tries to say but Raman again cut her middle and says:  I am also orphan like you.. my parents passed away when I was a kid. chachu chachi took care of me... To kiya mein bhi pyaar nhe deserve karta... 

Ishita: you don't love me

Raman holds her shoulder and makes her look at him and says: you are fool.. can't you see how much I love you.. does my love need anyone's certificate... No... Listen Mrs ishita raman Kumar bhalla...I only loved you... Sirf tum... Aur koi nhe... I was a mad to think you will always trust me...

Ishita was looking at Raman without blinking her eyes and Raman continue to says: anyone will say anything about me and you will believe them.. not me.. mein hi galat tha Jo socha Kay I will also have some one who will love me truly who will never leave me.. but you want to leave me Na...

Ishita sees Raman who was wiping his tears.. ishita holds Raman hands and says: Raman...

Raman leaves from there... Mihir who was coming to see ishita listen their talk follows Raman.. ishita cries...

Mihir: Raman..

Raman stops.. mihir hold his hand and says: you have to control your anger.. understand Di point of view also... 

Raman: she wants to go away from me...