Chapter 16 {Dealing With Envy}

Start from the beginning

"Follow your instructions will make the food great. Isn't that right, Aster?" Jesse said turning to him.

"I can't tell because I never tried anything she makes." Aster replied coldly.

"*chuckles nervously* Oh, I didn't know that." Jesse said which made him and (Y/N) nervous.

"How was your guy's day?" (Y/N) asked trying to bring Aster into the conversation.

"Great! I met some people at the apartment complex. They're nice and friendly people." Jesse replied.

"That's good to hear. I hope they won't be a bother with your situation." (Y/N) said.

"Oh no, I told them to not tell anyone where I lived and giving me privacy. They listen which is good for me, so I don't have to worry about being watched." Jesse said.

"Where is this apartment you're living in now, Jesse?" Aster asked in a monotone tone.

"It's near the cafe within walking distance which is easier for me to visit Bella." Jesse said.

'Great, I'll be seen him bothering Bella more often.' Aster ponders himself as he didn't like the idea that Jesse will be around the cafe just to see Bella.

"Nice to know that you move to another place." Aster said in a cold tone.

"What about you, Aster?" Jesse asked

"It's ok, I guess." Aster said with an attitude.

"Oh come on, you can tell us." Jesse said to want to help his friend.

"Don't know, if I would tell because it might bother you." Aster said as he stood up.

'Oh great, he's annoyed and he might leave.' (Y/N) ponder herself walking closer to Aster.

"Aster, wha..." (Y/N) stop midsentence when Aster grab (Y/N)'s wrist.

"Excuse us, Jesse. We need to talk privately." Aster said taking (Y/N) to the kitchen door.

They both headed upstairs as no one was there. Aster let go of her wrists as he crossed his arms. He's in front of (Y/N) giving her a cold expression.

"Can you explain to me, what was that?" Aster asked scolded her.

'*sigh* I knew this was going to happen.' (Y/N) ponder herself.

"You're asking about Jesse." (Y/N) said softly.

"Yes, I knew you been hiding something from me." Aster said

Flashback Ten Minutes Ago

Aster got out of his car and walked towards the cafe. He didn't want to lie (Y/N) but he knows that she's hiding something or someone. He came inside and was about to head to the private room until he heard giggling.

"It's that Bella." Aster said as he opens the curtain.

His eyes widen to see (Y/N) with Jesse and having a good time with him. He wasn't happy that (Y/N) lied about him. What's worst about it is the fact that she's been seeing one of his friends. He didn't like the idea that they're awful close to one and another.

'Why did she lied to me? She never told me about Jesse.' Aster pondering himself

"*giggles* You have funny stories Jesse." (Y/N) said smiling.

This triggers him as he quickly went inside. (Y/N) eyes were focused on Jesse.

"I still have more to make you laugh and see your cute smile." Jesse said which made her blushed.