🐝"Look who's back"

I look up to see a cloud of bees descend closer to me

🐝"It's the queen's 'knight'"

I'm not scared of all these assholes. I can easily win against them.

🔷"Buzz off. I'm not in the mood"

I cross my arms and look away. Just hearing all the buzzing makes me angry

🐝"Why so cold? Did the queen dump you?"

🔷"No. I just don't want you guys around. Not around me nor Zim. Specially not Zim"
I can feel my eyes begin to glow slightly

🐝"Uh-Oh. Somebody's mad"
🐝"You're part bee too now you know? You should be helping us place the queen on her rightful place"

Tch.
🔷"His rightful place isn't with you"

🐝"So What? You think it's with you?"
🐝"We saw what you did to him last night. If you're going to extract the royal honey at least share some with us"

I hold a tight grip on my crossed arms while my eye glow like crazy. They're so annoying! The bees demeanor is terrible.
I hear a little bell inside the shop, the lady signals me to go in.
I grab the bag filled with things and begin to walk home. The bees go along

🐝"what you got there?"
🐝"I bet he's doing chores for the queen"

I roll my eyes and ignore them.
They keep following me. I can't go to Zim's house with them behind my back. Then they'll know where he lives... Maybe I should loop around a few blocks until they get tired of following me

🐝"Are you listening?"

🔷"Uh? Oh not really"

They seem annoyed about that. Ha.
I turn around to see them and notice, there are way more bees than yesterday. Heck it seems as if the entire forest behind me is packed with bees. I gulp. I was able to defeat a bunch of them last night but this, this seems a bit extreme.

🐝"finally saw us".

I hear them laugh. They're so irritating.

🔷"Can you stop following me already?"

🐝"but we need to find out where the queen liv-"

Other bees shush him up, the dumb one of the group I guess. And it's just as I suspected..

🐝"Don't look so sarcastic! We will find the queen!"

I choose to keep ignoring them. They don't seem to like it though

🐝"Do you know what we'll do to the queen when we find him?"

Not just the way he said it but the words got my attention

🐝"We will mate with him so he can have the next generation of bees"
🐝"I call dibs on messing with his antennae!"
🐝"We'll take royal honey from him, just as you did last night"
🐝"we-"

I'm breathing heavily through the my teeth, feels as if I'm huffing. My fists are clenched and I can feel my eyes glowing as I keep walking. Trying to ignore these assholes.
I hate them. I hate them so fucking much. But as much as I do, I control myself. I don't want to go wild on Zim again. As pissed off as their comments get me, I'm surprisingly able to control my vampire bee side. Maybe Zim's blood had something to do with it... 'take his blood' I hate how they keep mentioning what they would do to Zim.

🔷"Listen."

I never drop my pace and keep walking forward, without even turning around to see the incredibly enormous gang of bees.

🔷"you say all of this as if it were fact. You don't even know where he lives. And you keep following me as if I would ever lead you to-"

I'm barely taking a step out of the forest and I freeze. I can feel my face whiten as my skin becomes cold.
There he is. Chasing down Gir. I'm frozen. The bees don't seem to move either. Finally, he notices me and we make eye contact.
He suddenly smiles as bright as day and waves happily at me as if he's glad to see me.
Oh no...
🔷🔹🔹🔷🐝🔷🔹🔹🔷

🔻🔺🔺🔻👽🔻🔺🔺🔻
What is taking him so long? I wanna cure his bee thing already! Now I'm stuck chasing Gir. It was time for his walk but the leash snapped and now he's without his disguise! I need him to put it back on before any human notices-
Oh! There's normal Dib! I wave at him. Finally he's back! Clearly he's not in vampire bee mode so I'll probably be fiine.
He seems a bit... shocked.

🔷"Z...z.."

I don't get it. He's just standing there.

🔷"Zim... RUN!!!"

Run? Why would Zim need to-
🔻🔺🔺🔻👽🔻🔺🔺🔻

After Dib alerted the alien, the bees stepped into the light. Now it was Zim's turn to freeze.
The moment he saw the immense amount of bees he became just as if not more pale than Dib.
'Queen!' Echoed all around. That helped the paralyzed alien to get back in motion. He ran.
Meanwhile, there were so many bees that they actually knocked down Dib when they flew after Zim.
Getting up, Dib is able to witness how the alien is lifted by a black and yellow cloud as the poor thing screams in terror.
Fake, watery, purple eyes meet with glowing ones and buried behind the bee's chanting, Dib is able to listen to a shaky voice say, just as the watery eyes blink:

🔻"H-Help!"