👽💭❓

Dib grumpily sits down on the chair and puts his elbows on the table and his chin on one palm.

🔻"Gir! Prepare us some waffles and Quick!"

Gir made the 'yes sir!' Motion with his hand as his eyes turned red and he instantly finished and served the waffles. This robot got serious for the weirdest things.
Zim grabs two jars of honey and hands one to Dib.
They both bathe their waffles in honey.

🔻🔺🔺🔻👽🔻🔺🔺🔻
That monster... I have to cure/get rid of that vampire bee mode.
But how can I do that if I can't go to the forest. I'm never going back there! Hm.. maybe if I send him to get the things..
I look at Dib to see him...daydreaming? Why does he have that terribly filthy look on his face? I hate it!
Wait there's a cloud bubble on top of his head💭.
⁉️
W-why AM I TANGLED WITH VINES AND STRUGGLING ON THE CLOUD BUBBLE?!?!

🔻"DIB!💢"

I slam my fist on the table. He blinks and calmly smiles at me

🔷"Need anything?"

I do my best to not get mad at THIS IDIOT. I don't want him to go beast on me. I take a deep breath

🔻"I do, actually. I need you to-"

🔷"You're blushing💕"

🔻"I need you to go to the forest for me."

I say I'm gritted teeth. UrGH! I wish I could kill him!

🔷"the forest?"

He says a little bit more calm now. He's turning back to normal Dib. The Honey's working!

🔻"Yeah. You told me the items we need to cure your vampire bee-ness is sold at the grandma's cabin on the forest. Or something like that..."

He swallows another bit of his waffle and seems to be back to normal

🔷"Ohh! You're right! Actually, it's open right now. Do you want me to go?"

I smile! He is back to his kind, normal self. I nod and hand him the list of items and some monies.
His expression is less filthy now. I try my hardest to recall yesterday's events but all I can remember is something about Dib's back being itchy.

🔻"Is your back still itchy?"

I ask as I take a bite from my waffle. He seemed like he almost choked. Like, he placed his fist over his mouth and swallowed harshly.

🔷"Um... you don't need to worry about that anymore"

?
Why is he so nervous? Hehe, spending time with vampire bee Dib really made me miss awkward nerd stupid Dib.
He grabs the monies and just in time he finishes the waffle.

🔷"I'll be right back"

I wave at him. I'm so glad he's finally back to normal. I prefer normal Dib rather than Dib vampire bee monster beast. Seeing him back makes Zim happy 😊
I wonder why he was on monster mode for so long... And what happened last night?
🔻🔺🔺🔻👽🔻🔺🔺🔻

🔷🔹🔹🔷🐝🔷🔹🔹🔷
I'm reading the list as I'm heading to the forest. Everything written here from the chemicals to the tools is sold at the old lady's cabin in the woods.
Walking here gives me flashbacks of last night. I... I almost killed him. Thankfully I was able to stop sucking his blood. Gosh was it delicious. The most high quality and exquisite thing I'll ever have.
I won't do that to him again. As I go deeper into the forest I hear buzzing. Not close, it's distant, as if they're spying on me from afar. I can still hear them thanks to my antennae. Idiots. They almost took Zim away. Ugh.. Last night was so troubled💧
I'm finally at the hidden store. I open the door and greet the granny as I hand her the list of items. After she says the price I give her the money then she tells me to wait outside.
This is an odd lady... but still pretty kind.