🐝

They finally reach the park. Zim doesn't seem like he's up to chat right now; he's really embarrassed from what just happened. Meanwhile Dib is dying from curiosity. Why is Zim so afraid of bees? Also What was that small voice he sensed?
Trying to make Zim go back to normal, Dib asks him:

🔷"um.. Zim? Back there, did you heard a weird voice?"

Zim looks at him, almost surprised

🔷"It said something like "we found it" or something"

🔻"You... How did you..."

Zim looks at Dib's head

🔻"Ah.. you have antennae.. I forgot... But.."

Zim seems to worry but then quickly shakes his head

🔷"You heard it too!"

Zim nods

🔻"It was the bee"

🔷"WHAT."

🔘"ICECREAM!!!"

Gir yells as he furiously runs at the ice cream truck. He ran so fast that Zim was dragged along, due to him holding the leash. Dib followed too, due to him wanting to stay with them.

🔷"Is that why you're afraid of bees?"

🔻"I.. I don't wanna talk about it!!! So shut your pig mouth"

Zim got a bit mad. He hates being interrogated by Dib.
Dib gets an idea to find out why Zim is scared of bees without bothering him

🔷"Alright. I'm sorry for bothering you. Why don't you go save us a spot on that hill while I take care of Gir?"

Zim squints his eyes, not trusting Dib too much. He slowly hands over Gir's leash and walks away.
Dib waves innocently and when he sees Zim is far enough he turns to Gir, who is eating a ten-ball ice cream

🔷"Gir, Why is Zim scared of bees????"

🔘"Ooooh it happened some time ago.. Bees have a thing for master"

He eats te entire ice cream in one go. It's just as disgusting as it is impressive.

🔷"a thing for Zim?"

🔘"They follow him around! One tiiiime we went to the forest and a bunch of bees wouldn't stop following him. Later they lifted him off the ground and took him awaaay"

🔷"What?! They lifted him?!? That's freaky..."

🔘"Don worry! I saved him and then he gave me a smooch!"

🔷"❗️ Really?"

🔷🔹🔹🔷🐝🔷🔹🔹🔷
Woah a smooch from Zim.
...
I want one. What would his lips feels like? They look pretty smooth and-

🔘"A bee exploded Master's ship"

🔷"WHAT. Just one bee???"

🔘"Ye"

🔷"One bee caused Zim's boot cruiser to explode. One."

🔘"Ye. I think irken material is weak to beeees or something. That's why he can't use the pak legs anymore!"

🔷"he can't?"

🔘"The pak legs. Spider leggys"

He's getting off track. Now he's trying to catch a butterfly.
So he can't use them anymore? Because of bees? I haven't seen him use them for quite a while now so it must be true. That or Gir is just exaggerating the story...
My antennae twitched. I can hear a million small voices saying "we found it" and some giggling. It sounds really messy WAIT DOES THAT MEAN-
I turn to look at where the sound is coming from and it's on the small hill with a single tree on it. The small hill where ZIM IS SAVING US A SPOT!!!

🔷"GIR LETS GO!"

🔘"YAY"

We run at the hill and the closer I get the more I can hear Zim screaming under all the other voices.

🔻"AHHH!!!!"

I see him running around the tree being chased by a cloud of bees. His eyes are shut and his non-existing eyebrows are clearly worried. W-what a cute expression. We make eye contact when he opens his eyes and I'm able to see, even if it's a little far, the fear in his eyes.
He starts running at me. I'm running at him. A few seconds after he stopped looping around the tree he is liFTED OFF THE GROUND?!?! And I hear evil laughs and "we got em!" coming from the bees?????

🔻"GYAHH!!!! HELP!!!"

H-he said help...
I'm fueled by his so cute voice and how much I love his expression. He seems to be trying to fall off the bee cloud but they won't drop him.
With Gir's help I'm able to jump high enough and grab Zim's hands to pull him down. The three of us land at the top of the hill.

🔷"Are you okay🌹✨?"

I ask in an unintentional handsome-hero way. He still seems terrified and buries his face on my chest by hugging me. M-my face gets red. I love this...
My bashfulness leaves me as we are covered by a big shadow. Oh crap.

🔘"YEEE BEEEES!!!!"

I can feel Zim grasping into my shirt and then unbury his face from me to yell:

🔻"GIR!!! USE THE FLAME THROWER!!!"

🔘"okie"

Suddenly, Gir annihilates all the bees with a ridiculously over powered flame thrower. The ashes of the bees are blown away by the wind and Gir puts the flamethrower back in his head.
Huh.
Oh my gosh Zim is trembling

🔻"are they gone?"

He asks in the cutest voice ever.

🔷"Yeah"

He looks around then looks at me. We lock eyes. Zim instantly separates from me by pushing my chest. I-Is his face pink?

🔻"I..."

He looks so adorable with his bashful expression and-

🔻"If you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you"

I nod with a dorky smile. *sighhhh* He's back to tough mode... I definitely have a crush on him. I...I'm feeling kinda hungry actually. Damn it! I left the honey at Zim's.

🔷"So... are you Okay?"

🔻"Zim is fine"

🔘"MASTER!!!!"

Gir jumps at Zim and hugs him

🔘"Did bees do the bad thing to you??!!"

🔻"No Gir. I'm fine"
🔻"And don't hug me. I hate hugs

Gir and I raise our eyebrows because he was just hugging me a few seconds ago. He realizes this and quickly swipes Gir's leash and starts walking away. Gir waves at me happily.

🔷"Hey! Wait up"

🔻"No. Go home Dib."

🔷"But... 💡!"
🔷"But What if you encounter more bees on the way home?"

He stops walking.

🔷"You need someone to look after you, don't you think?"

🔻"Em.. Theres Gir!"

🔘"I like bees!"

Zim seems to be considering it.

🔻"Ugh.. Fine!"

Yes!

🔻"But keep your distance"

He says as he made me back away a step by pressing his finger against my chest. I smile and walk along with him
🔷🔹🔹🔷🐝🔷🔹🔹🔷